Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thoughts on Marijuana

Honestly i think marijuana is a thing that should be legalized ( I live in the U.S.) because people do it anyway and it just raises tax money, and it put my brother in rehabilitation because the government considers it illegal to have more then a normal dosage without being a dealer, however with pleading his case he had to go to rehab >_>. Honestly, when i have kids, i'm going to give them marijuana if i find out they smoke it, i'd rather them get it from me then the drug dealers and going into bad neighborhoods >_>. Your thoughts?

Courtesy Appreciated(Click either bar for thread^)

I'm against it. I have few friends who started smoking and it completely destroyed them.
    You must be the gayest feature parent to give marijuana to kids srsly.

Enthusiast
    I hate drugs, and YES IT IS A DRUG. It impairs your judgment which leads to things like getting raped and getting killed over buying it and stuff. I really think your quite dumb to GIVE your kids DRUGS in the future.if i find my kids have done drugs, or find drugs on them, they will be sorry.
    and bloody
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Acctually in poland, (er somewhere) Marajuna is acctually leagal, but they have less drug related problems than the us. Me? I think the whole problem with drugs is the whole "secret" and "cool" hideout deal with the "gang". Half of the problem with drugs IMO is the " OMG I'm so cool with the drugs because it's against the law." Part.
    Although drugs are still bad for you, getting rid of the Secret part in my opion will essentally make marajuna boring.

People don't smoke because it's illegal. It's the hype they get.
    Would you see people eating shit because it's illegal?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wil
    Would you see people eating shit because it's illegal?
    >_>

I agree though maybe some part is the risk, but alot of it the the feeling you get.

KRZ

Moss. Your an idiot. Im sorry but you are. MaryJane is bad it f's you up and stuff
    Ruins your judgement and all. It will get your children raped.
    The end of story
    its bad.
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

Enthusiast
    It also destroys your memory, and ruins your euphoria output. You know what happens then? you no longer fell happy, when you have sex the orgasm will be much weaker, and depression will set in like theres no tomorrow, which you wont care about since you would be depressed. >_> I said orgasm

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Cliche to follow -
    Weed is a gateway drug.

Im not against it if you can control it and not let it lead you to other drugs.
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Fanatic Enthusiast

This is an interesting topic, because I was thinking about this and did a little research. Drugs are bad. But just about anyone that wants them, can get them. Even though they are illegal, they still are very easy to get, if you know the right people. And since they are illegal they are very expensive. Because of all the black market stuff. And so may of the people have to steal to get the money, since they can't keep a job because they are addicted to drugs. So anyway they kill and steal to get the money. And the Drug dealers are making a fortune selling the stuff. So, if they legalized it, wouldn't it cut down on the theft rate, and downtown shootings? Because if they were legalized the prices would drop from very high to quite low. And so they could be afforded by almost anyone. They'd cost about as much as an aspirin or something, maybe a little more. And the government could put a tax on it. And it would free up some of the police force in big cities because they wouldn't be any drug dealing, because if they wanted some they could just go down to the drug store and get some. Then they go home and see pink elephants and green monkeys and cut themselves and all that they do while they are high. So in a way it wouldn't be so bad if they legalized drugs. And have it be like alcohol, you have to be 18 or 21 to buy it. And they should have warnings all over it, saying that it is bad and all that is can cause, and all that. So My thoughts are since they are bad keep them illegal, just because. But if the government decides that they should be legal, I'm not going to fuss, in fact it's probably for the better.
    But giving them to your kids. I'm not ever, ever, ever going to do that.

My Grandma thinks that they should take everyone that wants drugs to this institute and give them as many as they want until they all die, from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast