Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    The area between the plane and the ground

What the hell is antimatter when its at home?

I've been told that when it encounters matter it explodes... which doesnt make sence. Shouldn't they cancel out each other...?

Is it the same with Antilight?

And what is at the centre of a blackhole? Antimatter? A strange substance called Infinium that is constantly increasing in mass becoming dencer and dencer until the whole universe is obsorbed into one super atom?

Did i miss anything? 8-[

Fanatic Enthusiast

I think that if matter and antimatter collide, they simply stable-ise (or however you spell it) and form a single stable matter.
    As for anti light, well...
    Elite Forgotten

Dedicated Member
    what ive heard is that antimatter is the opposite of matter (ionno how thats possible) and when it touches matter, it cause a chemical or organic or w.e reaction and just becomes nothin...no exploding nuthin... causing space to try and fill it up causeing a black hole!!

ionno thats wat i think

i beleive when matter and antimatter come in contact they cause a rip in the fabric of space growing bigger as more matter and antimatter get sucked in. either it eventualy eats everything in space or it eats itself.like a black hole
    [img]"http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/fyourgod/dimesig6je.gif"%20alt="Image%20hosted%20by%20Photobucket.com"[/img]

MG
    Enthusiast
    this was the biggest bump i have seen in quite a while- pleas stop bumping topics that are 3 months+ old...

lol damn sorry bout that i dont look at dates just questions.i apoligize
    OK- just don't do it again... -MG
    [img]"http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/fyourgod/dimesig6je.gif"%20alt="Image%20hosted%20by%20Photobucket.com"[/img]