Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Enthusiast

heres a confusing one, dimensions....

ok, i fought i confuse the hell out of everyone (and myself) and like to discuss dimensions...
    well... as we all know, there are currently 4 dimensions...
    2D (our stick fights :P)
    3D (Berts amazing stick fights)
    4D (time) (Berts kool effects)

but now theres a 5th dimension, i actually know nothing about it, just over heard my maths teacher talking about it all i know is that its got something to do with space... and matter... and particles.......

any scientists in here wanting to explain?

-penguin boi
    --oh and, theres supose to be at least 10-12 different dimensions....
    'live and kickin' !

New Animation thread 08

Fanatic Enthusiast

Dude the fourth dimension could be called existance, cos calling it time confuses people.

Also the fifth dimension is supposed to comtain monsters and stuff.
    Elite Forgotten

Enthusiast

wow really? lol so....
    where is it?

-penguin boi
    'live and kickin' !

New Animation thread 08

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    Dude the fourth dimension could be called existance, cos calling it time confuses people.

Also the fifth dimension is supposed to comtain monsters and stuff.
    "could"

Dedicated Member
    WTF!! YOU IDIOTS (I ment that in a... semi-goodway).....
    soooooo.....
    first of all Class, the 1st dimention is just length like a line no width or anything just length. if you lived in a 1st dimention world then there would only be dots and lines going any-which-way and thats it.
    Second of all you "scholars" the 2nd dimention is just length by width like a quadrilateral or a triangle or a circle. also in the 2nd dimention there is simple area.
    Third of all Dumbas..... students the third dimention as we all (should) know is length by width by something that slipped my mind at the moment...... so the FORTH DIMENTION..... is like a messed up realm. like lets say a house had 3 rooms the kitchen in the middle and a bed at the right and a bathroom in the left of the kitchen. so in a forth dimention the bathroom could ( in theory) morph out of its position and take over the kitchen and there would be no kitchen (in theory...my theory) and then the kitchen out of nowhere can morph ontop of the bathroom and take over the bead room.
    (i know that probly left you "WTF-ed" but i dont care)
    and i dont know about the 5th dimention but i beleive it is the realm were if you could go back in time then there is where you would go... i think... but monsters...WTF?

(i really didnt mean anything bad i said to offend you but W/E))

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ALSK
    WTF!! YOU IDIOTS (I ment that in a... semi-goodway).....
    soooooo.....
    first of all Class, the 1st dimention is just length like a line no width or anything just length. if you lived in a 1st dimention world then there would only be dots and lines going any-which-way and thats it.
    Second of all you "scholars" the 2nd dimention is just length by width like a quadrilateral or a triangle or a circle. also in the 2nd dimention there is simple area.
    Third of all Dumbas..... students the third dimention as we all (should) know is length by width by something that slipped my mind at the moment...... so the FORTH DIMENTION..... is like a messed up realm. like lets say a house had 3 rooms the kitchen in the middle and a bed at the right and a bathroom in the left of the kitchen. so in a forth dimention the bathroom could ( in theory) morph out of its position and take over the kitchen and there would be no kitchen (in theory...my theory) and then the kitchen out of nowhere can morph ontop of the bathroom and take over the bead room.
    (i know that probly left you "WTF-ed" but i dont care)
    and i dont know about the 5th dimention but i beleive it is the realm were if you could go back in time then there is where you would go... i think... but monsters...WTF?

(i really didnt mean anything bad i said to offend you but W/E))
    wtf
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSword
    wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    "could"
    WOO!!! SPAMMERS!!!

[ontopic]
    I agree with bert on the fourth demention, I think that it is the dimention of time, or existence.
    but I'm not sure about any further than that.[/ontopic]
    WOO!!

wtf tm, wtf! do keep calling me a spammer for"! argh!!!!!! Alsk you posted aload of crap. Posting aload of confusing no-sense doesnt make your a smart person by the way, we are on about the foruth dimention, not the first, and you cannot say you know either proving this theory is extremly hard. And tm I dont know why you called me a spammmer again,,,,, I quote bert after penguin boi posted, I highlighted the fact could.

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

I think my post was a legitimate one, toastmaster, not spam. Did you read that which alsk posted? I think a 'wtf' was in order.
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

ok, you're right. I'm sorry.
    and ALSK, you scare me.
    really scare me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast