Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: a tarrow tale

Dedicated Member

a tarrow tale

well my mum told me about this and i was very intrested, basically this is a theory that says for something to exist it must not exist, as in off and on, positive and negative, we made a little drawing and we put all the prime numbers of the tarrow cards in it, it went round in a circle but on 7 it broke the circle and went around past the circle all the way to 21, note to all the 21st card is the world, then it went back on to 0 to make a certain picture, believe it or not that picture looked like two things one was a dna strand and the other was the ying yang sign, basically the 1st card is the magician, the energy who made the world (which is god but not god, as in jesus's god, jesus is not gods sun hes just a man who wanted to be popular but thats a different story, anyway god is nothing it is just nothing, but at the same time you need nothing to make something so said the illustration, so therefore nothing exists, the spiral that was created by the prime numbers had to become a double helix like our DNA for it to work, and looking on it outwards resembled the ying yang, as in the milkyway was looking at the south and north pole. and note there was one card that did not have a number called the fool, who is right next to the first card (the magician, kind of the godish nothing thingy) and we are the fool because we are destroying our own world, i tried to explain it as good as i can.

also noone actually knows who made the tarrow cards, they just appeared, aint that a kool thing to think about.

EDIT: also me and my mum are now looking at matter and antimatter look at this paragraph: Antimatter is matter that is composed of the antiparticles of those that constitute normal matter. If a particle and its antiparticle come in contact with each other, the two annihilate and produce a burst of energy, which results in the production of other particles and antiparticles or electromagnetic radiation. In these reactions, rest mass is not conserved, although (as in any other reaction) mass-energy (E=mc¾) is conserved.

now think if matter can produce antimatter then something can produce nothing.

ill get more to yoou as i can.

ok i have more now, ok basically that cycle is made as a picture of a snake eating it's own tail in all the different mythologies so basically once the world is destroyed, the big bang will happen again and then it will go through the cycle all over again, i will post this again in liek 8000000 years or something, cool huh? lol. and also matter is made up of the for elements whioch creates the first god (matter), and matter is bored so he creates dark matter, and then BANG, they both get imprisoned inside the spiral until the world gets destroyed again and bla.... happens all over again.

Thanks to Baha for the uber sig!
    Whaddya mean it's not butter!?

Enthusiast

whoah. i wish i had your mom, i'm very intersted in this
    i have a questinon, what religion are you?

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Enthusiast

maybe a diagram would help, i have no idea what all that was about....

and tarrow cards? you mean tarot cards right?
    'live and kickin' !

New Animation thread 08

Dedicated Member
    i knida get what your saying wa_)( not really though...what religon are you?
    nothing personal

Dedicated Member
    i dont beleive in anything, i dont think there is a jesus, buda, some other people, etc. i just dont have a religion, no offense to anyone there. and i cant do a diagram cause my scanner is broke at the mo ill try and do one on paint.

EDIT: yeah i mean tarrot cards.

Thanks to Baha for the uber sig!
    Whaddya mean it's not butter!?

Dedicated Member
    i dont get wat u said....ya a diagram would help.

isnt a non religion person like an athiest or somthing...im kinda like u but i kinda believe in god...like im in a catholic school