Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

that darn government.

is it just me or does the u.s. government suck?first of all,they have tiny microchip sized cameras every where,and they have a helicopter that makes almost no sound and they use it to spy on americans.and on the helicopter(i am sure they have more than one)the spying device can detect anything and give a clear picture of anything that isnt submerged in extremely cold water.(buy a tub,take really cold baths,its for your own good if you live in u.s.a.)and right now while you are reading this,president george w. bush is trying to get the power to spy on every private life of every american or non-american,in america.and they fly around in ufo's trying to scare people and probe them and onward.and if you figure out what 666 really means,they will assasisinate you,and hovercrafts exist but since hovercrafts run on air(AIR IS FREE)the government wont give them to us,and as previously stated in another topic,there are cures for cancer and other stuff but the government doesnt want us to know!!!so they give us chemotherapy so we will belive that that is the cure,and they destroy the real cures.its just sucks!!!!i am going to be so happy when someone freakin nukes me!!! ^:_)

SO HAPPY
    .........................//)
    ......................,/..//
    ...................../..../ /
    .............//'...'/`
    ........../'/.../..../......./\
    ........('(...(........,~/'...')
    .........\.................\/..../
    ..........''...\.......... _.
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\
    BAN ME!

Dedicated Member

Re: that darn government.

Quote Originally Posted by mistrbritesyd
    Quote Originally Posted by pivoter
    is it just me or does the u.s. government suck?first of all,they have tiny microchip sized cameras every where,and they have a helicopter that makes almost no sound and they use it to spy on americans.and on the helicopter(i am sure they have more than one)the spying device can detect anything and give a clear picture of anything that isnt submerged in extremely cold water.(buy a tub,take really cold baths,its for your own good if you live in u.s.a.)and right now while you are reading this,president george w. bush is trying to get the power to spy on every private life of every american or non-american,in america.and they fly around in ufo's trying to scare people and probe them and onward.and if you figure out what 666 really means,they will assasisinate you,and hovercrafts exist but since hovercrafts run on air(AIR IS FREE)the government wont give them to us,and as previously stated in another topic,there are cures for cancer and other stuff but the government doesnt want us to know!!!so they give us chemotherapy so we will belive that that is the cure,and they destroy the real cures.its just sucks!!!!i am going to be so happy when someone freakin nukes me!!! ^:_)

Yeah, right. Is anyone supposed to believe that? Because it is completely untrue. The only way for you to know that is if you worked in the government. So stop being an ass.

SO HAPPY
    well one ya they are spying on people i saw it on the news.. they sai the some, not all, but some homes are being spied on but only because of the terrorism thing, like if they have connections or they're planning things..ofcaurse the us govrnment wont spy on random people so they probably have info on this first second. i do beleive in aliens, more then i beileive in god and i think that the do exist and not just the us government. i beleive that they r trying to hid somthing but not that they're tryingto scare people. second i dont think the hover cars exsist. 1 they hover and dont use air for gas, it uses prower fans or thrusters mostly powered by gas or oil, so i highly doubt they r trying to hide it from us. i know for sure that there is other cures for cancer, u r right about that, although they r not trying to destroy them, they r just trying to get it from going public. i do agree with u the america sucks tho seeing how GEORGE BUSH IS A FUCKING DUMBASS!!!

Re: that darn government.

Quote Originally Posted by monkow
    Quote Originally Posted by mistrbritesyd
    Quote Originally Posted by pivoter

Yeah, right. Is anyone supposed to believe that? Because it is completely untrue. The only way for you to know that is if you worked in the government. So stop being an ass.

SO HAPPY
    well one ya they are spying on people i saw it on the news.. they sai the some, not all, but some homes are being spied on but only because of the terrorism thing, like if they have connections or they're planning things..ofcaurse the us govrnment wont spy on random people so they probably have info on this first second. i do beleive in aliens, more then i beileive in god and i think that the do exist and not just the us government. i beleive that they r trying to hid somthing but not that they're tryingto scare people. second i dont think the hover cars exsist. 1 they hover and dont use air for gas, it uses prower fans or thrusters mostly powered by gas or oil, so i highly doubt they r trying to hide it from us. i know for sure that there is other cures for cancer, u r right about that, although they r not trying to destroy them, they r just trying to get it from going public. i do agree with u the america sucks tho seeing how GEORGE BUSH IS A FUCKING DUMBASS!!!

the whole hover craft thing would be true if it wasnt for the fact that i used to build them,and trust me,they are destroying cures.i hav seen it.
    .........................//)
    ......................,/..//
    ...................../..../ /
    .............//'...'/`
    ........../'/.../..../......./\
    ........('(...(........,~/'...')
    .........\.................\/..../
    ..........''...\.......... _.
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\
    BAN ME!

Somewhere, Not In My Mind, But Somewhere...

Dude.

Every government sucks.

As anti flags lyrics go...

"Die For Your Government"

you've gotta die, gotta die, gotta die for your government?
    die for your country? that's shit!

there's a gulf war vet, dying a slow, cold death
    and the government says, "we don't know the source of his sickness."
    but don't believe what they say, because your government is lying
    they've done it before and don't you know they'll do it again
    a secret test, government built virus "subject test group: gulf battle field troops"

first world war veterans slaughtered, by general eisenhower
    you give them your life, they give you a stab in the back
    radiation, agent orange, tested on U.S souls guinea pigs for western corporations
    i never have, i never will pledge allegiance to their flag you're getting used, you'll end up dead!

One of the reasons i'm a anarchist is because of what the government have done to this planet, it sickens me.
    Q-Tips are extremely dangerous. If you ever come across a Q-Tip, you should run to the nearest nuclear fallout shelter and start eating your shoes.

My Thread, Courtesy?

SA
    Enthusiast

Woah.

HUGE BUMP.

Refrain from posting in Topics more than 7 days old. You have been warned : )