Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: last supper

Dedicated Member

last supper

ive heard and read about how mary mag is in the last supper.

and also the mysterious flosting hand.

ive been wantingto buy the davincis code book ionno

wat do u guys think?

Enthusiast

hhmm... interesting, i'm into art, but i have never heard about this before, could you give me a link to the painting and outline them things you mentioned?

-penguin boi
    'live and kickin' !

New Animation thread 08

SA
    Enthusiast

Eh i'm late stfu ^_^

This is very perculiar, not just for religious people. What some people believe is that this Leonardi Da Vinci was part of an organisation, a mafia if you will, that kept secrets, very strong, important secrets, like area 51 and the "Alien claims", secrets like that, no-one knowing if they are true....Anyway, this organisation had one secret that could change the way we all think about life, if it were proven true. It apparently is that Jesus had children, with Mary, hence her appearance in the painting. Now for the hand, this is my own theory as i have heard nothing about this. The hand holds a dagger and belongs to no-one in the picture. I think it is the hand of God or maybe of a random person, trying to get rid of Mary, or injure her or Jesus for having children. Maybe there are such things as "Prophecies" and one of them was for Jesus to die alone, childless, but perhaps he broke this and so the hand is there in that pic to show it wants to hurt Jesus.

All in all, the main thing to take away from this is, Jesus could have had kids, so you and me could be in the bloodline of Jesus. -crazy-

Dedicated Member
    the "mafia," an organization of underground Jesus believers, believed in more things than cristians do, like that mary and jesus were together and had children but the catholic faith is based on all that they believe except when the church leaders had a "meeting" and in that meeting they decided what they were going to believe in, so all the things catholics believe could have been made up for all we know. or none of this could be true.

SA
    Enthusiast

Exactly wa_)(

Re: last supper

i dont believe that jesus was in the mafia but the picture isnt just an ordianry picture it has secrets behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by zonkis
    i dont believe that jesus was in the mafia but the picture isnt just an ordianry picture it has secrets behind it.
    They ment that Da Vinici, was in the mafia, not Jesus. Also no one posted here since 2005, nice.

Quote Originally Posted by zonkis
    While bumps are allowed in the debate area, for gods sake at least make sure your post has a damn-good reason to bump a 4 year old thread.

Da Vinci wasn't in the maffia, but a group of underground believers who hid the truth of Jesus' offspring. Or at least in the movie. In real life this is all a bunch of bullshit.

That was big.

Anyway, couldn't it just have been that Da Vinci made a mistake? The Last Supper is a big painting, easy to miss something.
    [center:eqrkbw79][/center:eqrkbw79]

sorry i didnt actually relise how old this was and how was this bumping.not getting angry im just wondering

and i think he has a logical explanation that he made a mistake