Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We're Being Watched

Think about it... There could be aliens out there, watching Earth. They would most likely be at least about 100 million lightyears away, meaning even if they had a magnifying tool that powerful, they would be able to see dinosaurs down there. They would have absolutely no idea that we're here. Hell, they might have even sent a spaceship down to Earth to the dinosaurs. They would be so confused when they got down here about us, because they thought we were giant, dumb, man-eating lizards who don't understand the concept of alien life. Or maybe they've invented a tool to speed up time as they're watching, so they can see us or even our future...

Or maybe they're on our planet, invisible and untouchable. Perhaps they are on a different dimension so we can't see them. Then some are on one dimension less than that, and we can see them but we cannot comprehend what we are seeing, so our brain senses something there, but cannot see them, so it shows them as memories. And those are ghosts.

Or perhaps even, we are in a reality like on the EGG card adverts, but on a much larger scale, and our whole universe is just a small scientific experiment for the aliens who created us... Or even human beings who, in the future, create their own universe in an experiment, and set it all in a big loop.

I'm going too far now, so I'll stop.
    My Thread - Courtesyplz.

Or maybe, perhaps, just could be a smidgen of a chance if you squinted and went several miles away, that there arn't any aliens at all, or they are just like us just a long way away.

Or they are still in their version of the dinosaus, and we'll watch them from 100billion light-years away and then we'll send down a spaceship and we'll find...
    Come over to the Dark Side, we have candy

OMG i actually have a thread, meaning I've actually done something! (Not updated in years... Pester me until I make something new):
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=6108

Re: We're Being Watched

1. If they were 100 million light years away, they would not see any humans, as they would be looking at the earth as it was 100 million years ago.
    2. If they are in different dimensions from us they, again would not be able to see us as the light doesn't bounce off anything small enough to fit into the other dimensions we cant see.
    3. If that's the case, its non-falsifiable, ergo, its a meaningless statement.
    AnimationsGoogle|PA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Win_Guy
    Energy doesn't obey the laws of physics

Is it fun replying to people who are long gone and will never read what you've said/respond to you?
    Just wondering.

I do believe in aliens,but i don't think they're watching us.They probably have to care of their own planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    Is it fun replying to people who are long gone and will never read what you've said/respond to you?
    Just wondering.
    No. The fun is in bumping a 2006 thread ;D

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by manmat1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    Just wondering.
    No. The fun is in bumping a 2006 thread ;D
    And this is why ancient threads should be locked in the debate section. Douchebags come in and bump just because they can.

I didn't even know this forum existed when this thread was made.
    v The Thread v

The Little Frij

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    And this is why ancient threads should be locked in the debate section. Douchebags come in and bump just because they can.
    Yeah because its so fucking annoying when someone puts an old, debatable topic at the top of the list. Seriously gets on my nerves!

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos
    I didn't even know this forum existed when this thread was made.
    I don't think many active people right now did :P

Quote Originally Posted by Minifrij
    Yeah because its so fucking annoying when someone puts an old, debatable topic at the top of the list. Seriously gets on my nerves!
    I know right! damn, because this section is full of REALLY active topics...

oh wait. LOL no it isn't.

Haterz gun hate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast