Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Earth (MUST READ ALL!!!!)

This was in ALSK's thingy but it has to be viewed. Because we ccan change how earth will be. in agood way ))(*

Be warned this WILL confuzzle you.

I believe before the earth was created (before the so called "Big Bang") there was another solar system with some planets, and in that solar system their was a planet exactly the same as Earth which exactly like us had dinosaurs, human beings , oxygen , chocolate and the Internet!!! and so on. which did everything exactly like us( so there was a hitler which started WW2, and I was born and you were etc) and found Fossil Fuels and all the other stuff we done which is destroying the Earth. and we destroyed the earthso much we somehow made the air into metal and water into the heaviest densesesd element that we dont know about (Yet ) so the earth collides with the sun and the hydrogen in the sun reacted with the Olympic flame (dont ask me) and some how made the big bang, which is the big bang we know about which created us. And it happened before over and over again so it was like having earths existence on a video and putting it on a loop.

and this is the confuzzling thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God made this video and played it to see how we were getting on and he died before the end by a mahoosive meteor from another big bang which was created by another god which killed him and he fell on the loop button which is why earths existence is a never changing loop af gayness. ( oh in last earths existence men has vaginas and women had penises)

END

My line art portrait < If you want a portrait done like that PM me.

That sounds like a load of bull.

Worst theory ever... -crazy- to be honest.

I mean, theres no way to prove it. Arent gods supposed to be immortal and controll all (therefore making sure the meteor never hit him, AND how can you be sure that hes even real, and if he is then how do you know its a being, and not just a life stream??
    Thought so....

That was THE worst philosophical monologue I have ever been forced to read. I mean, none of your ideas made any sense, and the Olympic Flame colliding with the sun? Oh, please. And God falling onto the 'loop' button. Because they have one of those for every single place where any God lives. And the Big Bang didn't create just the Earth, by the way, it created all of the universe.

Sorry for flaming, but you needed it.
    My Thread - Courtesyplz.

Don't believe everything you read in the tabloids bud. Also, Monica Lewinsky is getting married to Barbara Bush, by an alien priest. And they plan to have seventy-two children. *cough cough* Ignoring the many flaws in that, there IS a possibility of something similar to that (not exact, but whatev)

Imagine this moment in time, taking the entire solar system and stopping it, then recording all of the particles' positions and vectors+speeds. Then start time up again. I gurantee that within a trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion years (one with about ten to the (really immeasurably huge number) zeros after it), that the random motion of particles throughout that area of space will bring them all back to exactly the same positions and speeds. Probably would get some living humans back on earth with memories of stuff that didn't ever happen to them.

It's entirely possible, read it in a credible book on the workings of the universe/time/space/particles/etc. Although you can see that it's not really feasible by the time frame, it can happen. Trust me on this. If you open a can of pop and leave it there forever, all of the CO2 molecules will return to the can (or can-sized area of space, depending wether it can stay in that spot) in their old positions within several trilion trillion years. Again not very possible. But it can happen.

/ramble

Enthusiast

I hope you don't really believe that... )

That was pretty stupid. The loop button, eh?

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

Dedicated Member
    At the beginning, I was writing down what was wrong with the theoy. By the end. I diddn't care. Bullshit.

Is he actually serious, or is he just another spammer?
    My Thread - Courtesyplz.

Enthusiast

Re: Earth (MUST READ ALL!!!!)

Please, support your "theory" with facts! I don't even think this counts as a theory or anything that requires thought. It seems you just randomly made it up.

- "so called" big bang? But later on you say that the big bang happened a bunch of times and will continue to do so.

- air into metal, and water into something VERY dense. okeedoke.

- Earth collides with the sun, k, but the hydrogen reacts with the OLYMPIC FLAME?!?!?! wtf! The olympic flame is huge and powerful, yup. Couldn't the nuclear explosions on the sun make a bigger boom then a small flame?

- God has a video camera?

- And aren't gods supposed to be immortal?

- How many gods are there in your oppinion if another god killed god? And was the god that killed our god killed by another god that was doing all the same stuf as the ohter ones?

So yeah, I'd like to know some FACT about anything you wrote. kthx

and the opposite sex penis-vagina thing and the olympic flame thing make me think that you made this all up to have something to post. :])

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

...............................................where the hell is your house and where the hell is my gun

"nuff said"

your worse than those people who mix religions (scientoligy+cristianity= cristian science) (hebrew+cristian=mesianic jewish)

pi 3.333333333333333333
    SD sez: removed stupid pi thing-don't stretch the page.

no offence but thats the worst theory that ive ever heard

even homer simpson could come up with a petter one

w00t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast