Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fairies, yep... Fairies

Okay, here's my argumnt FOR the existense of fairies:

The stories say there are, A.k.a Sleeping Beauty, It says at the beginning 'Once apon a time' implying that it is the truth and it actually happened, it then goes on to say that faries exist (not directly but it includes them in the story as actual things) therefore this is evidense that fairies exist,

Wheras what evidence is there against the existance of fairies? I leave that to you...

While this is serious as a topic I should say that I DON'T believe that faries actually exist, I just want to see if you can come up with proof that they don't. I will be arguing that they do...
    Come over to the Dark Side, we have candy

OMG i actually have a thread, meaning I've actually done something! (Not updated in years... Pester me until I make something new):
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=6108

Enthusiast

Okay. There are also sources that say fairies do not exist. It's just as easy to believe them as it is to believe "Sleeping Beauty".

Actually, it's easier to believe the nonfiction books, but I won't be biased against fairy-existence... ))(*

EDIT: I can't prove that they don't exist, I can only say that it's just as possible that that they don't.

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

Enthusiast
    yrea.. i still dont believe they exist

Thanks KTU.

how do we really even know what an actual fairy is...if the "Sleeping Beauty" has fairies they are just the artists perspective of fairies...if we havent seen one we cant know what one is

Written By:Master Stick
    ------------------------
    ------------------------
    -------My Thread--------
    ------------------------
    -------My Art-----------
    ------------------------
    ------------------------

SA
    Enthusiast

Re: Fairies, yep... Fairies

Quote Originally Posted by hamper
    The stories say there are, A.k.a Sleeping Beauty, It says at the beginning 'Once apon a time' implying that it is the truth and it actually happened
    Er, what?

Shrek opens with a narrator saying "Once upon a time" so that means that a swamp ogre and talking donkey went on a mission and dragon's do exist, and gingerbread men can talk and so on.

"Once upon a time" is a fairytale way of starting, i have used it in a short story i worte, so that obviously means that what i wrote is true and happened.

I know you don't believe in them, but that's an idiotic argument for.

That's a fair point but you are LIEING, and that where my argument comes in, while the Shrek story was almost definately made up by Dreamworks (It was Dreamworks wasn't it?) The story of Sleeping Beauty may be actually the truth, especially as we don't know who wrote it (Well I don't) and it is clear that the world didn't explode for obvious reasons, you are assuming that everyone tells the truth in your arguments...

OMG i actually have a thread, meaning I've actually done something! (Not updated in years... Pester me until I make something new):

Yup, and guess how Star Wars started? You think that actually happened?
    My Thread - Courtesyplz.

Did you read my last post? Star wars was made up, you can probroubly find the people who wrote the script/book/however the Star Wars story started...

I don't know who wrote Sleeping Beauty, even if i did they are almost definately dead so you can't ask them.

Yes, but someone still wrote it like they wrote Star Wars.
    My Thread - Courtesyplz.

But we're pretty sure that the people who wrote Star Wars were making it up, whereas as you can't talk to the people/person who wrote Sleeping beauty, they may have been re-counting from their own memory, meaning there is much more chance of Faries existing than ewoks...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast