Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did god animate us?

I think god animated us. As a matter of fact I think it was him that created everything such as internet. weapons and everything. So it wasn't probably us(AKA THE HUMANS!) that created all those smart stuff. And this isn't a theory it is just a thought. So Do you think God animated us?
    Comment Please.
    viewtopic.php?t=6353

Elite Member Yay!

. . . the internet was developed by the U.S military. That's a fact. God didn't make it, he probably had way more important things to do anyway.

debunk'd

And I've never believed in creationism because I put more faith in observed facts than a little book that fell on some guy's head from off a mountain. So basically, I don't buy this for a second, and I disagree, for reasons that should be clear.

I see what you mean. God made us and also led us to create such and such.

I like to think I have a choice in life in that case, not some pre-determined path. It's all down to personal beliefs though, no-one can use physical evidence to nullify your theory.
    Each to thier own.

My Gallery
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut on MSN
    FUKN MEGA TURBO DAYCENT

god created metal, and science, and many other things.

but humans fooled around with these materials and created stuff, guns, internet, etc.
    SO, god technically DID create internet and guns, but im pretty sure he didnt do it intentionally. *(or did he (shoked_) )*

God made us, and (he saw that) it was good,

We made Guns, the internet and such, and it wasn't so good,

Guns and the internet changed Human beings, here it really starts to decline,

The changed humans made the guns and the internet even worse, and theres hardly any good left any more,

And the rest of good was run over by a tram ten seconds later...

A bit silly, but it does kinda make sense, apart from the last part,

What I was saying is that, while god made us (through evolution I believe) we really screwed it up after that, and came up with the internet and things...
    Come over to the Dark Side, we have candy

OMG i actually have a thread, meaning I've actually done something! (Not updated in years... Pester me until I make something new):
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=6108

Enthusiast

It's funny how most of you believe in God and then totally contradict yourself.

No. I don't think we were animated.

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

SA
    Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Smashdood
    . . . the internet was developed by the U.S military. That's a fact. God didn't make it, he probably had way more important things to do anyway.

debunk'd

And I've never believed in creationism because I put more faith in observed facts than a little book that fell on some guy's head from off a mountain. So basically, I don't buy this for a second, and I disagree, for reasons that should be clear.
    Seconded. And this kinda links in with Fyreal's "Purpose" thread if you believe it. However, i don't. I don't feel God is watching over us and making us do things. I don't really believe in a pre-determined path that we all take. I feel we, have evolved life through our own intentions and whether God exists or not is completely irrelevant to me, we're living today, we do what we want, which most of the time causes suffering.

I just love this quote, whether or not it is true: "God just lit the fuse, then stood back to watch."

Sums it up for me.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Smashdood: . . . the internet was developed by the U.S military. That's a fact. God didn't make it, he probably had way more important things to do anyway.

debunk'd

Bert: Well you completely missed the point there. You're thinking that if God made the internet, it would just appear out of nowhere, but that's not what's being said.

He's just saying that God made everything happen according to a plan instead of just letting it take its course, and he doesn't have 'anything better to do' since there isn't really much else to do, is there? you know, since he's all-powerful, then everything should take a very small amount of time to do.

debunk'd

I for one don't want to say what I believe, because i have no solid proof to discount one theory and reinforce another.
    Elite Forgotten

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by hamper
    god made us (through evolution I believe)
    Since faithful to God religions tend to HATE the theory of evolution, I have a question.

Do you have your own religion or something?

Okay, so here's my deal. I think that IF in some fucked up way God could did animate us, he would have animated us HOW HE WANTED TO. Think about it, if he did, then he would have done it so we were all faithful and blah blah. He wouldn't animate people not worshipping and/or defying him. :]) I mean if I created something like man, I'd make them all love me, obviously.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

I didn't mean that. I did a big mistake on my topic! I mean that god leaded us to do stuff and helped us for the beginning to understand. God! Listen to meeeee! Im such an idiot! And I do believe in god just so you know. Its your choice if you don't. There's a hell and heaven which one do you want. A beautiful death in heaven or do chores for the devil?
    Comment Please.
    viewtopic.php?t=6353

Elite Member Yay!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast