Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

God, Did he create everything?

Hmm, well it seems people believe that god created mankind and trees, the earth and the universe... But here is a question to ponder over... If god created all, who created god... And dont say he was always there, because you could say the universe was always there, earth was always there, the sheep were always there.
    Please rate my work! Courtisy

Quote Originally Posted by Chat
    [Dr Smoothe] 9:49 pm: YAY GO MATRIX
    [Dr Smoothe] 9:49 pm: crap
    [Dr Smoothe] 9:49 pm: i died

An hour?! That's as long as you can wait?

But no, I don't think he created EVERYTHING. But I think he set off the Big Bang and then sat back to watch.
    My Thread - Courtesyplz.

We only know Time as a control. How do we know that we fully understand all that is going on?
    I'm going to have to side with the Church and say he was always there.

My Gallery
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut on MSN
    FUKN MEGA TURBO DAYCENT

SA
    Enthusiast

Re: God, Did he create everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamern
    Hmm, well it seems people believe that god created mankind and trees, the earth and the universe... But here is a question to ponder over... If god created all, who created god... And dont say he was always there, because you could say the universe was always there, earth was always there, the sheep were always there.
    We've had so many of these kinda threads and this has been discussed many times.

So can anyone PROVE anything about this "God". No, so what we'll be doing is discussing our theories that have been discussed before? Pointless if you ask me, i will let this run for a bit to see what kind of activity it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamern
    ^:_) Ok its been over an hour and still no replys, I am sorry for this but i had to do it...
    B---------------M--------
    --------U----------------P!!!!!
    What the hell do you think you're doing? Dont EVER bump for no reason.

Poo Face >.<

No-one created God, thats the point, if something created God would we be worshiping the lesser of two creators? That's just crazy. There is also evidence for the Big-Bang that goes against the thory that the universe always existed, such as the galaxies getting further apart the further away from the centre of the universe and energy residue (or something) that is supposed to be from the Big-Bang, so I think that it is generally accepted that the Big-Bang is the most likely cause of the universe.

God is eternal, we (Christians) make a point to let people know that all the time,

Oh and an hour is far too little time to bump, you shouldn't bump at all, be patient
    Come over to the Dark Side, we have candy

OMG i actually have a thread, meaning I've actually done something! (Not updated in years... Pester me until I make something new):
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=6108

Enthusiast
    god is eternal eh? can joo prove it?
    personally, i think everything is down to evolution. the big bang, as has been scientifically proved, was not an act of "god" but in fact just something natrual that occured. i'd just like to ask a question. has anybody ever seen god?

until somebody who has steps forward, i simply have to say god dos not in fact exist. as has been my belief (as i was raised) god, jesus, ect.ect. are just figments of the imagination. so as i see it, no, god didnt create everything, as it follows logicaly that something that dosent exist cannot manipulate matter to create anything.

didn't understand that? good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon

Sephy, your one sick fuck. But I cant help but laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Sephiroth
    god is eternal eh? can joo prove it?
    personally, i think everything is down to evolution. the big bang, as has been scientifically proved, was not an act of "god" but in fact just something natrual that occured. i'd just like to ask a question. has anybody ever seen god?
    and can you prove that he didnt cause it? :])

precicley...so this just proves that people shouldent ask questions

True, but God is a better reason than: It just happened.

And if we didn't ask questions, where would we be now?
    Come over to the Dark Side, we have candy

OMG i actually have a thread, meaning I've actually done something! (Not updated in years... Pester me until I make something new):
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=6108

SA
    Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by hamper
    True, but God is a better reason than: It just happened.
    Prove it. Make a statement if you can justify it with fact. Until then, state an opinion.

And this is getting repetitive, locked.