Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Who spends the most?

Who spends the most money in the US? The millionaire/billionaire or the rest of the country? Who spends the money where the cities and counties through out the country see their revenues? It is the mid to lower class people. They are the foundation of this country! They spend on vacation spots in the US and this keeps jobs in these areas, they have their autos repaired and buy tires, this keeps mechanics in job, the tires they buy creates more jobs, buying groceries and clothes gives cities and counties revenue that keeps more jobs. They buy houses or remodel their old one and this creates more jobs! Where does the upper class vacation, does all their expensive cars come from the US or somewhere else, what about all the big name brand clothes?
    Corporate America has gotten really greedy and when they reduce an employeeís benefits or don,t give wage increases then you are stopping the flow of money. When one CEO gets 100 million for running a company that is going under and our wonderful government is giving the company the money, money that we will be paying for, then something is drastically wrong because again you are taking the money away from your foundation.
    The stimulus plan could have been done in a way to help everyone. Mid to lower class has created to much credit and they canít pay their current credit card bills and mortgages and utilities. So asking them to get more credit is dumb. Had the government given the households through out the country enough money to help or pay off their credit debt and to help on mortgages then the money would have flowed thru the companies all the way to our wonderful and greedy CEOís and probably cost the country less. Put restrictions on the money to make sure it goes to where their debt is, if they had credit problems then they canít get new credit for a year or two. If there was a mortgage problem then they canít buy or refinance to a bigger mortgage for while. This would also help change bad habits of a lot of people. Now the mid to lower class has income to spend at the grocery store, the mechanic shop or tire store. They could go on vacation! The economy would have been helped much quicker, the big bonuses still get handed out to the CEOís and the people who are going to be taxed for the bailout would actually get help. Why couldnít something like this have worked?

Debate.

If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?

Re: Who spends the most?

Honestly i can say. Is that you are a simple minded American that has no idea about how the government works. I'm not saying I'm some hotshot at commerce or politics. But if solving the worlds money crisis was as easy as what you are saying, it would have been done already.

Ask china for their money. They seem to have it all at the moment.

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

I'll say it. Government. End of thread.
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

Pat

Government

how much debt is the US in at the moment?

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

$11,812,870,150,873.53

That's the current public debt, outstanding. Meaning government and people's debt.

$4,328,725,448,984.19

That is JUST The government.

$7,484,144,701,889.34

That is JUST the public.

Much of the public's debt is caused by loss in stock though. They're not spending money, they're losing money.
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

Point by point, because it owns at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by adm1337gm
    Who spends the most money in the US? The millionaire/billionaire or the rest of the country? Who spends the money where the cities and counties through out the country see their revenues?
    The rich people who have the most money, of course.
    It is the mid to lower class people.
    Wait, what?
    They are the foundation of this country! They spend on vacation spots in the US and this keeps jobs in these areas, they have their autos repaired and buy tires, this keeps mechanics in job, the tires they buy creates more jobs, buying groceries and clothes gives cities and counties revenue that keeps more jobs. They buy houses or remodel their old one and this creates more jobs!
    Well, economic ability does strive on spending money.
    Where does the upper class vacation, does all their expensive cars come from the US or somewhere else, what about all the big name brand clothes?
    Well, what they're wearing or driving usually costs more than your house, so obviously they're spending more. You just switched your question from "Who's spending more money?" to "Who's benefiting the economy more?" This makes me angry. Do you not see I'm angry?
    Corporate America has gotten really greedy and when they reduce an employeeís benefits or don,t give wage increases then you are stopping the flow of money.
    Oh, Tom Fulp, not this bullshit again. I've heard enough of this shit to know that this isn't true. Reducing an employee's benefit doesn't affect the salary by much, and refusing a raise, unless they were asking for a 5% pay increase every year, doesn't rape your money's flow either.
    When one CEO gets 100 million for running a company that is going under and our wonderful government is giving the company the money, money that we will be paying for, then something is drastically wrong because again you are taking the money away from your foundation.
    Just like the healthcare plan! Except, you know, without the lack of Social Security.
    The stimulus plan could have been done in a way to help everyone. Mid to lower class has created to much credit and they canít pay their current credit card bills and mortgages and utilities. So asking them to get more credit is dumb.
    Credit is pretty much measured on how much the bank system likes you, and whether you pay your loans or not affects your credit score. Confusing credit and debt makes me angry.
    Had the government given the households through out the country enough money to help or pay off their credit debt and to help on mortgages then the money would have flowed thru the companies all the way to our wonderful and greedy CEOís and probably cost the country less.
    The government has to focus on their own debt first. Which I personally think is bullshit. I agree on this point.
    Put restrictions on the money to make sure it goes to where their debt is, if they had credit problems then they canít get new credit for a year or two. If there was a mortgage problem then they canít buy or refinance to a bigger mortgage for while.
    What?
    This would also help change bad habits of a lot of people. Now the mid to lower class has income to spend at the grocery store, the mechanic shop or tire store.
    Wait a second, you decided to ramble on about corporate greed and debt and shit, and you want to go back to your original point NOW? What the fuck, dude?
    They could go on vacation! The economy would have been helped much quicker, the big bonuses still get handed out to the CEOís and the people who are going to be taxed for the bailout would actually get help. Why couldnít something like this have worked?
    AHHHHHHH! YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO CONCLUDING WITH YOUR ORIGINAL POINT!
    Debate.
    I will not.

To conclude: I do not agree with you, and you need to make your topic be a straight line and not a retarded version of a straight line.
    "The Good Book once said, 'Moses spoke thus to the people of Israel, but they did not listen to Moses, because of their broken spirit and harsh slavery.'

This is irrelevant, but it still rings true, I guess?"

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Wolf
    $11,812,870,150,873.53

That's the current public debt, outstanding. Meaning government and people's debt.

$4,328,725,448,984.19

That is JUST The government.

$7,484,144,701,889.34

That is JUST the public.

Much of the public's debt is caused by loss in stock though. They're not spending money, they're losing money.
    Sucks to be America.

Just conviently "loose" all record of the debt.

Enthusiast

For the moment it thought it was Bill Gate, but on the second thought it was the government.
    [center:2ki2oi3b]Made a thread in VIP, 12 minutes later. Locked[/center:2ki2oi3b][center:2ki2oi3b]People call me wanker, you should too.[/center:2ki2oi3b]

Slide

[loh-key-shuhn] n; a place of settlement, activity, or residence

Teh U.S is teh bomb.
    But seriously, what?
    Do you have any idea what you're talking about?
    The government.

Government spends the most for practically everything,no person,Group etc. would have more amount of money than the government.
    [centerlooshnx]
    -[Youtube Channel]-[/centerlooshnx]