Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fate

Dedicated Member

fate

do you believe in fate.
    i think we can do what we wan to do and fate can't do anything about it.

discus.
    [center:1pb6nu6n]
    wanna put your head in my thread, try it ,click it

|flash thread|easitoon thread|a raping GIF not anymore if you click here[/center:1pb6nu6n]
    [center:1pb6nu6n]credz to evrythinhg i have:
    Jebus
    eM Gee
    -[NC]-
    [/center:1pb6nu6n]

Re: fate

No idea. Someone who doesn't believe in fate could say "I could jump off a cliff right now" And someone who does believe in fate could argue "but you won't"

I suck at debating lol.

No.

We are in total control of what we do.

People say that, "fate" got me into this mess. Well IMO, either it had nothing to do with you, whatever it was that happened, or you caused it.

We are in control of our own lifes, not things around us, but our own actions are entirely, our own, if you like.

Atleast that's what I think :3

Devoted Veteran

I don't believe in fate, but it's impossible to prove. As 'fate', by definition, is a pre-determined path for your life, so no matter what you do, that's why 'fate' had originally planned for you.

Impossible to disprove/debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    I don't believe in fate, but it's impossible to prove. As 'fate', by definition, is a pre-determined path for your life, so no matter what you do, that's why 'fate' had originally planned for you.

Impossible to disprove/debate.
    Mm.

I've thought about this before. Right now, you could say you can disprove fate by picking up a can and throwing it at a window. Or, you could scrap that and kill something. In all, free will. But you can just as easily argue that maybe fate had wanted you to do that.

By definition, fate usually means everything you do is predetermined. Now, go and do something. Do you not feel free?

Even if fate exists, it has little impact on the way we work, because we don't know what's going to come next.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Of course I don't believe in fate. "Fate" pretty much just leads to the bullshit idea that we're being controlled by something that is going to control the time that we live and die and his name is Zuul. "Fate" is also something government conspiracists believe they are not a part of because everyone else is being controlled by "the government, man". "Fate" is like a doctor saying, "and your little baby girl will solicit handjobs for money" and then her soliciting handjobs for money 21 years later all because the doctor said so. See where I'm going with this?
    "The Good Book once said, 'Moses spoke thus to the people of Israel, but they did not listen to Moses, because of their broken spirit and harsh slavery.'

This is irrelevant, but it still rings true, I guess?"

Credits to Doctor shift for avatar, i love it.

I see fate as predicting that your grandma is going to take the bowl of candy when you reach for it.
    If you could see into the future, what would happen if you didn't do it?
    Maybe I was supposed to write this, maybe not.
    Indeed, i stole your cookies.

courtezy?

h4x0r

Fate is only a thought or idea, it doesn't exist, and any instances are conencidental

Quote Originally Posted by Tank0122
    Fate is only a thought or idea, it doesn't exist, and any instances are conencidental
    Prove it.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

h4x0r

I don't understand how a thought made up by someone can magicly exist, after all, how can you prove fate exists?

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast