Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Adam, Eve, and Tyranosaurus Rex

Ok, well, we all know that the bible says Adam and Eve were the first people to be created. However, the bible says nothing at all about dinosaurs, which we know (via bone) date back to before any known living human being. Now of course it's completely possible that Adam & Eve lived in gods fairy playground up in the clouds, however, the bible also tells us they had two sons, ect, ect. The point is, the bible says that Adamn and Eve were the first living creatures (excluding plantz) so how, then, do dinosaurs date back to earlier than any human being?

this is yet another argument to disprove the bible, but i'd like to hear your opinions on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon

Sephy, your one sick fuck. But I cant help but laugh.

Enthusiast

If Adam and eve really did exist then i'd say the dinosaurs were around way before thier time. I think that after the dinosuars became extinct that supposedly Adam and Eve were put on this planet by god even though in my opinion, I don't think Adam and Eve really existed as said in the bible.
    Brent says:
    ohhh babyyyyy
    Brent says:
    immm backkkkkk
    Darren says:
    *wipes it off*

Dedicated Member
    adam and eve arnt real. thstory of the creation story and the original sin was made for christians to understand that God made everything and that sin was the creatyion of human. those stories arnt real they were made so people understand the creation od earth and sin.

Veteran Enthusiast

my mate told me an idea of his and i think it was quite sensible.
    his dad had said maybe Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden and the dinosaurs were outside. So when they died out then adam and eve were cast out

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Enthusiast
    Fair enough, darkness, but then how are dinosaur bones at least a million (i think) years older than any human bones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon

Sephy, your one sick fuck. But I cant help but laugh.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B.A Baracus.
    maybe adam and eve were around at the same time but got cremated or somthing
    [center:q3tpp333]
    My Thread - 2 Years of rust ahoy![/center:q3tpp333]

Dedicated Member
    my religion told me my suggestion and i beleive it

Quote Originally Posted by monkow
    my religion told me my suggestion and i beleive it
    You are either a very trusting, or very gullible, person. That's all I'll say. . .

I don't believe that or any religion stuff. People who take religion seriously don't realize that it was created for people to have something to look forward to in hard times (the black plague era, stuff like that); it's all metaphors and life lessons. You're not actually supposed to take it for fact. The bible is a creative and powerful work of fiction (some fact as well), but nothing else.

Enthusiast
    this is all really a load of crap
    Adam and Eve were created first...true
    dinoursaurs were around...true
    what killed them?
    The Flood in Exodus when Jesus flooded the World to get rid of sin
    My Animation Thread :0 *updated jan. 1

Enthusiast

Adam and eve were not real...As if they were then we would all be brother and sisters, and the world would be full of incest.....So no.....

Secondly As someone said before it was to show people that God created Life and We created sins......

Third if Adam and Ever where around at the same time as dinosaurs they would surely have been killed by these mammoth animals

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast