Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dimensionalism(beta name) do YOU AGREE?!

Ok so I know you guys eventually spring up things about crazy christians (name race here) and athiesm,and well,ok here we go...

When I was a kid at about 5 years old,`I thought that when I died I was ultimately reincarnated perhaps in any point in time as something living anywhere in the universe. I was like,"What the Hell is God for?" and I crearly didn't understand yet.

So now I've come up with this religion of my own but if someone asks me what I am I'll say methodist christian just to save time.

Dimensionalism which means when you die (since we don't know everything about the universe/multiverse) you are reincarnated or something, as a new organism, or the same. It works both ways. There are no commandments or rules in life, the multi/universe is ruled by first come first serve.

However/whomever can force over all the other races/organism. There are no overall morals it's what you make it.

If there's a reincarnation cycle, then you probably won't carry memories as there may be a change in brain/thought process structure. Unless humans are the first incarnate.

pointers-
    1*no laws morals or otherwise
    2*the multi/univers is what you make it
    3*reincarnation as any living organism FOREVER and the timeline of reincarnation is cycle until every organism has been lived then repeated. I guess. I have no proof so don't holler and flame at me. And I guess no-one else does either.

Note on law 3.
    :You may also be thinking that 1 soul lives all organisms individually. I see it as a rotation. But you don't live with the same thought process to determine your preferences like for instance; Jack doesn't like the same food as jane. They were not raised in the same environment or have the same natural/nurtural/direct influences.

In all what do you all think?

Mortality Timelines?
    But then I started thinking...
    I've noticed that today I am still alive. I've been hit in the neck by a baseball bat full speed by my cousin and nothing happened. I'm serious. I've also had other things that you WILL NOT BELIEVE happened to me at all.

What would oyu think if you got hit by a car at 30 mph head on? and lived? With only bruises? Yeah, by now I'd be on T.V. or something except for the fact no one would believe me. So here we go. Again...

Another idea about this Mortality Timeline is that, you, and I mean you looking at the screen, will never die, but in parallel timelines you will, you just don't in the one that you're still alive in now. In the timeline I'm in now, you will also die, but I won't. if i get hit by a truck, I won't die in this timeline, but i did in another that second i got hit. This may be a real answer to what will happen after you die. But, you won't die is the answer. I have never broken a bone or anything catostrauphic at all.

(I have also notice this may seem very contradictory, it is I know, but I just can't seem to put all these ideas together.)

So what do you guys think?

Devoted Veteran

Re: Dimensionalism(beta name) do YOU AGREE?!

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm a strict Atheist, but religions span back thousands of years, and are normally linked to a huge spiritual event. You've just gone: 'Meh, when I die this is going to happen'.

hey man, those religions were made up sooo long ago...and I have thought to myself about them...in christianity.jesus came abit late dont you think? and the same with the other "godly beings" and atheism is practical...do you even understand my concept?

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by eflash
    hey man, those religions were made up sooo long ago...and I have thought to myself about them...in christianity.jesus came abit late dont you think? and the same with the other "godly beings" and atheism is practical...do you even understand my concept?
    Whether or not I understand your 'concept' is irrelevant.

I... i don't even know what you're talking about. God came too late? God came when the world needed him... i'm not a religious person btw
    I don't even...
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

But, why would your consciousness be transferred between universes at a mere whim of the universe? Why would the cosmic balance of things just decide to take your consciousness and transfer it into another body which has had an identical life up until now, and continue your life? There isn't a reason.

I see where you're coming from, I really do. When you die, you never 'experience' death, but are merely transferred to either an alternate dimension or alternate being within the same dimension. So each set of experiences is merely a fortunate timeline of events resulting in some sort of eternal life for the one experiencing, but not for everyone else; for they've left the timeline of the one experiencing and into another timeline where they've still survived.

You say that the universe doesn't care, and it doesn't. So why would it care about you?

It's an interesting concept, to be sure, but merely a thought-provoker. It's not a religion. You can think that'll happen when you die, sure, but that doesn't make it a religion. There isn't even a reason for what you've discussed. Hinduism involves a melding with a 'Great Spirit', or lack thereof, resulting in reincarnation, providing, however slim, a reason. Christianity has heaven and God, and their reasoning is there as well.

Your theory has no support, but you've presented us with something we cannot inherently test, as are all religions. Kudos on that. We can't disagree with you, so you're by definition correct, or merely no incorrect. More along the lines of ambiguous.

Unless you're going to blow me away with some sort of physics that proves your point, I'm going to have to say that it's about as likely as my shoe growing eyes and running across my room with it's newfound legs.
    SA$_/AI%20has log[d in.
    > S&ys|BT
    > P_s word?
    > OMEGA
    >> A^e_%20_u su!e? (Y/N)
    > Y
    >> S##t m_ Rebooting. Hello, Samuel.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyo
    I... i don't even know what you're talking about. God came too late? God came when the world needed him... i'm not a religious person btw
    I don't even...
    'God came when the world needed him'? Wow. The world could always have used an omnipotent being to fix all our problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyo
    I don't even...
    'God came when the world needed him'? Wow. The world could always have used an omnipotent being to fix all our problems.
    I'm pretty sure that's what the bible says. When the world needed him the most... to forgive us of our sins.
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Irrelevance...
    What the fuck are you talking about
    um..yeah seems like you didn't get it...this is irrelevance...
    I'm a strict Atheist, but religions span back thousands of years, and are normally linked to a huge spiritual event.
    I didn't even ask how religions came to be.... however
    You've just gone: Meh, when I die this is going to happen
    that's kinda relavant, but I thought this throught after thinking over years...and if something happens otherwise...like perhaps wait...wait a second...it's just as good as atheism (not in a offensive way)...if something does happen then awesome...if not...well then, it was a good ride...in atheism... you're just going : 'meh when I die this happens...nothin.'
    I can respect that...but guess I'm just hoping something more could be...I feel lonely as earthkind to be stranded in this universe with no one to interact with.....

Devoted Veteran

Oh, the Bible said it? My bad, I must've been confused for a minute, I mean, we can't argue with the Bible, can we?

@abovepost; you actually make me doubt evolution.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast