Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Aliens

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

7 58.33%
  • Nay.

5 41.67%

Thread: E.T Phone home

E.T Phone home

Do you believe in aliens or extra terrestrials? Please enter the poll and leave your comments.
    I do, as I think it is arrogant to assume we are the only planet with living things.

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

probably should go in pilosaphy, but I do think there is otehr life out there, there has to be.

Dedicated Member
    I tend not to concern myself with such matters. I don't really take an interest in such a subject and I'm doubtful of their existance.
    Even my hair gets in trouble..

'If you ever figure out what a woman wants to look at, I've got a sand blaster that'll clear your ugly problem up nicely.'

Fanatic Enthusiast

Mov'd to philosphy.

Good angle on the arrogance theory. If the universe is as big as they say it is then its entirely possible that life in other forms has evolved too
    Elite Forgotten

Chances are like, absolutely zero that we'll ever actually meet any alien life. But it really is totally possible that it's out there. Actually, I can say for sure that we will discover some form of life on another planet, not necessarily intelligent though. Honestly, millions of planets out there, there IS something somewhere for sure. But listening for radio signals. .. might not be the best idea. (SETI)