Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Well.. Is the Da Vinci Code a pack of lies?

XKingBloodX

Enthusiast

The author who wrote "The Da Vinci Code" fully intended for the story to be fictional. Some people just make assumptions without investigating.

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

Creative work of fiction, rawr why don't people ever understand that with anything remotely dealing with religion? The church needs to stop freaking out about it, same with people. It's not lies, not by a long shot - creative adaptation of reality and real fables ("real" fables I should say, hence, irony).

Example: Huckleberry Finn (yuck) is a work of fiction that's an adaptation of reality, so why doesn't it ever get called a bunch of lies? The answer is, of course, minimal religious ties. Sorry, I always get into a rant mood whenever this stuff comes up. . .

Yeah.. I just wanted to share that... nothing more.. nothing less.
    XKingBloodX

it's a FICTIONAL BOOK! holy crap people! the AUTHOR says it's fictoinal, people are retarded, i swear, the average iq is like 50 now
    "I hate it when people point to there wrist when they ask me what time it is.I mean do I point to my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is"

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by flamingsquirrelofdeathv2
    it's a FICTIONAL BOOK! holy crap people! the AUTHOR says it's fictoinal, people are retarded, i swear, the average iq is like 50 now
    Jeez. You really live up to that quote eh?

I'm sure you could have found a more appropriate way to post.

*LOCKED*

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.