Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia

We all know that Saudi Arabia is protected by the U.S. military, in return, they provide us with precous fossil fuels. But besides oil, what do we have in common with Saudi Arabia, they have an absolute monarchy, where all acts are completely dependent on the King's most insignificant whim, the people there don't have rights, much less freedom of speech. Do you believe the U.S. should act against Saudi Arabia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahgro
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    Son of a bitch!
    You called?
    OMG! What a Chomp!

Re: Saudi Arabia

No. We have no right to intervene with another countries form of government, just because of our views. Most people from Saudi Arabia would much rather be ruled by a king than bombed by the US.
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyo
    No. We have no right to intervene with another countries form of government, just because of our views. Most people from Saudi Arabia would much rather be ruled by a king than bombed by the US.
    The only reason we are protecting Saudi Arabia is for the oil. I bet that if it had no resources we would be at war with it as we speak. Now we have no way of knowing if the people want to or not, seeing that freedom of the press and freedom of speach don't exist there. Not to mention the 'nobility' are so pompous that they would name a country after themselves.
    Son of a bitch!
    You called?
    OMG! What a Chomp!

You are not protecting Saudi at all, give me proof or evidence then we will have an argument, at the moment you are just stating false facts, because i know i lived in saudi for 2 years. Also, you americans are in the company saudi aramco which is one the leading companies in oil. Why would you go to war? This proves that you really are stupid as there is no reason to fight.
    "Pompous?"
    wtf people can call a country whatever they want you have no right to say anything.

EDIT:
    I did some research and i found out that Americans are not protecting saudi arabia at all, infact they are urging you to go away and leave them in peace.
    [center:313vnxms]DarkIce -> Kultivate -> Xehanort > Ruben -> DarkIce -> ULTRA1337piv0tz[/center:313vnxms]

Quote Originally Posted by Razormare
    You are not protecting Saudi at all, give me proof or evidence then we will have an argument, at the moment you are just stating false facts, because i know i lived in saudi for 2 years. Also, you americans are in the company saudi aramco which is one the leading companies in oil. Why would you go to war? This proves that you really are stupid as there is no reason to fight.
    "Pompous?"
    wtf people can call a country whatever they want you have no right to say anything.

EDIT:
    I did some research and i found out that Americans are not protecting saudi arabia at all, infact they are urging you to go away and leave them in peace.
    State your source, unless you want to be called a hypocrite. Also Saudi Arabia is enemies with Iran and because of the fear of Iran developing nuclear weapons they created a deal with the U.S. giving the U.S. oil in return for protection.

Source: http://meria.idc.ac.il/journal/2002/issue3/jv6n3a7.html
    Son of a bitch!
    You called?
    OMG! What a Chomp!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,118859,00.html

The title says it all.
    There is no fear of iran, you guys went to war what did you find? Nothing. You went to war with iraq for shit. Im not blaming americans, im just questioning the government who took the U.S. army to war. There were no nuclear weapons at all an there will continue to be none until further notice.
    [center:313vnxms]DarkIce -> Kultivate -> Xehanort > Ruben -> DarkIce -> ULTRA1337piv0tz[/center:313vnxms]

The title says it all.
    There is no fear of iran, you guys went to war what did you find? Nothing. You went to war with iraq for shit. Im not blaming americans, im just questioning the government who took the U.S. army to war. There were no nuclear weapons at all an there will continue to be none until further notice.
    God damn it. The Iranian government admitted in a public speech that they currently had no nuclear weapons but said that if they did they would use them on IsraelAnd since Iranians don't like Saudi Arabia much more than Israel, Saudi Arabia is at threat.
    Son of a bitch!
    You called?
    OMG! What a Chomp!

Quote Originally Posted by kahgro22

The title says it all.
    God damn it. The Iranian government admitted in a public speech that they currently had no nuclear weapons but said that if they did they would use them on IsraelAnd since Iranians don't like Saudi Arabia much more than Israel, Saudi Arabia is at threat.
    No, they did not mention saudi did they? They went to use it on israel because of all the destruction they caused on palestine and how many people they killed for no particular reason. Also they have some small feud but not enough to start war. If they do start war it'll be their decision.

So you are saying because if they didn't have oil, we would start a war with them just because there different? Just because they believe in a different religion? Because they have a different government? That's just stupid.

oxymoron

No. That would be an idiotic reason.
    Invading a country for being different from your own is extremely dumb.
    Let them handle their business, unless they're taking their ideas to different countries.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast