Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

For Non-Christians

I was thinking about this the other day. I was thinking, "Well. If I had more solid proof I would have faith in Christianity".

And then I thought, "Wait.". What if you saw an angel and it told you that everything the Bible tells you is real? Of course I would believe what the angel said, but would I have faith in Christianity? Would I worship God then? And after a while I decided that I probably wouldn't. Just because I want to live life my own way. I don't want to be living some way that I don't agree with.

So the question is: If you were given enough proof to make you believe that the Bible is truthful, would you worship God and follow the ways God intended you to?

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

Enthusiast

No as I cant back it up, unless ive seen it for myslf, or jesus himself walks the earth.....Im not gonna believe it......And Believe it or not jesus was a doctor and not a miraculous healer, I saw a program or two on it ))(*, History channels Sooo Darn good ))(* ), He realisticaly was also a Pacifist...Or a hippy which ever way you wanna put it.......

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    No as I cant back it up, unless ive seen it for myslf, or jesus himself walks the earth.....Im not gonna believe it......And Believe it or not jesus was a doctor and not a miraculous healer, I saw a program or two on it ))(*, History channels Sooo Darn good ))(* )
    That's not what I mean. Say you did see Jesus walking the Earth and healing people with a peanut shell(random). The question was whether you would worship God and follow the Christianly ways.

Craig- Thats what im basically saying.....If jesus walked the earth and came up to me and said the bible is correct, heed the bible I think i would have to join :XD:

Enthusiast

Same. That's the only reason I'm not religious. If Jesus himself told me, then I would efinitely follow whatever he wanted me to, 'cus I'd be scared of Hell haha.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffkw
    Same. That's the only reason I'm not religious. If Jesus himself told me, then I would efinitely follow whatever he wanted me to, 'cus I'd be scared of Hell haha.
    But how do you know he's not lieing about himself?

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Stickster
    But how do you know he's not lieing about himself?
    He's Jesus. He'd do something.

But seriously. I don't really know.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Enthusiast

Haha. Now that I think about it I wouldn't want to go to hell either.

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    The day Jesus walks out of his grave and joins a punk metal band, maybe then I might believe the bible. hypothtically speaking. Maybe if Jesus, God, the virgin mary or anyone from those times came to me and said "The bible was true" then I would believe it. But utnil them I stay Atheist.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Dedicated Member

SA
    Enthusiast

What if it was an imposter dressed like Jesus? Eh, what would you do then?
    But if the reall Jesus did walk up to any of usand say "I r jesus, worshp me kk? oh nd bibul is totale real so foloh it k???" We'd all become Christians, obviously.
    But I'd bet every penny I earn in my lifetime that that doesn't happen. I will eat my hat, video it aswell, if it does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast