Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women's Rights

Women's Rights

I just hate it when women are alwasy talking about how they should be exactly equel to men. I am sure you have seen it too.

But what they leave out, is that they want to be equel, when it benefites them. If it comes to them making less than a man for a job, they complain, but nothing comes out of them when they earn more than the man. Also, women always suspect men to open car doors, pay for dates, and basically do everything for the women, and I dont think that is equel for the man to do all that.

What do you think?

Enthusiast

i dont meant to be sexist but i think that women have gone more equal than men - here we go.

ok since the sterptypical view on everything is that men are better just help women get what then want sometime as if women are being sexist to men then the man cant do anything cos it is seen as only the other way around

another example is that annoying shielia's wheels as a line reads 'women make the safest drivers' now if an advert said that 'men make the safest drivers' then women would be against it

put dont get me wrong i enjoy making a lass happy and if that means doing stuff for her then so be it

-fp

You know, I was just thinking about this today and I completely agree with almost everything that's been said. Also, it seems like women's equality advocates always want just the GOOD equalities, never the bad ones. Right?

Enthusiast

sorry if its a bump but i noticed that in relationship (some not all) that the woman has power as the man dont want to spilt up so he does what ever he can - the man changes

-fp

That doesn't matter. Although, I know where you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by flaming-penguin
    sorry if its a bump but i noticed that in relationship (some not all) that the woman has power as the man dont want to spilt up so he does what ever he can - the man changes

-fp

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Women's Rights

Quote Originally Posted by B4R1 B4N6
    I just hate it when women are alwasy talking about how they should be exactly equel to men. I am sure you have seen it too.

But what they leave out, is that they want to be equel, when it benefites them. If it comes to them making less than a man for a job, they complain, but nothing comes out of them when they earn more than the man. Also, women always suspect men to open car doors, pay for dates, and basically do everything for the women, and I dont think that is equel for the man to do all that.

What do you think?
    Yah ofcourse we do that kind of stuff for women, its not necessarily a women rights thing... Its a 'can I get into her pants' deal. I mean, do you really think you stand a chance if you totally be a dick and dont pay for shit, and arnt even nice enough to open a car door? lol

Anyway, weomen are just as equal as men these days, for the most part. Just dont expect certain jobs (i.e professional football player) to be available to them. And vice versa for us.

/non-issue
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Well, I tihnk the whole womens right movement was a huge joke. Women ARE equal to men, and I don't care what anyone says. Women have had sufferage and stuff for a while, and the only reason they still see themselves as inferior is because of the fact that they tend to be weaker and more closed minded. End of story.
    I'm gay.

Dedicated Member
    i agree with liquidsword and HIGHLY...women are equal to us...if u cant be nice and open up a door..A DOOR..i mean that doesnt take much effort...if your not nice to them then you deserve to be dumped.
    the only reason men didnt let women work in the past is becuase they are better in the kicthen to clean up..and theya rint as strong...so men were best suited to do men's jobs and wemon were best suited to do womens jobs..but that doesnt mean men cant cook and women cant go fishing or fix a ski-doo
    i think saying women arint equall is stupid
    DAREDEVIL IS MA BEST BUD
    Omega-son is awsome
    thx for the help darkness2_1
    My Animations-Corutesy?
    Join Acidflame and Omega-Son's clan- Stick Evolution!!
    Coopm Is Teh Best!!!

3 days a bump lol well Women are equal they always act opressed and they are too emotional about things nothing to do with there rights but really that part of the world is over the 70s and 80s women were breaking into their rights today they have the same rights as men can you tell me one thing they dont have that men dont have well some jobs can only be done by men so dont include those = ) and today women can even join the Army okay so they do have rights
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stix-master
    i agree with liquidsword and HIGHLY...women are equal to us...if u cant be nice and open up a door..A DOOR..i mean that doesnt take much effort...if your not nice to them then you deserve to be dumped.
    the only reason men didnt let women work in the past is becuase they are better in the kicthen to clean up..and theya rint as strong...so men were best suited to do men's jobs and wemon were best suited to do womens jobs..but that doesnt mean men cant cook and women cant go fishing or fix a ski-doo
    i think saying women arint equall is stupid
    Big, freaking, stereotype. Who says men aren't better in the kitchen than women? Take a look at the Food Channel (Food Network if you are Canadian >_>) sometime. You will notice over half the chefs on the programs they run are male. Plus, you went a bit off-topic there from the main debate.

I don't think women are actually complaining when they talk about their rights, it seems like they use that excuse to get you to do things to their convinience.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast