Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

American Drive (Mainly for Americans)

I was thinking about this yesterday and thought that I should post it. Why has America lost it's passion for fighting for freedom.

In 2001 Terrorists bombed the World Trade Centers. Then America was all pumped up to ented the Iraqi Freedom War. Everybody wanted to fight back against the terrorists. Now, 10,000 soldiers have died and everybody wants to quit the war and go back home.

Well on December 7, 1941, the Day that will live in Infamy, Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. After that America was in about the same situation as they were after September 11. Everyone wanted to fight, and they did. During the battle of D-day, and the preceding invasion of Caen 100,000 Americans died. That is ten times what has happened in Iraq, and they still didnt want to quit.

So what are you opinions of America's lack of passion.

And please somebody from another nation, dont post, "you guys are wimps and dont ever want to fight. Stupid stupids, wimpy McWimps wimps."

War is not always the answer.

Dedicated Member
    well, americans start to understand war isn't the method for all troubles. i'd rather classify that as a good thing than as a bad one. isn't it good they start to quit thinking like "a wall? hahahah, let's smash it!!!"? now just unglue several people off their chairs and there you go, america becomes a peaceful country.

that doesn't mean mercy for ben laden, he still deserves to die.
    This sentence has just insulted you, and you have no idea how.

MG
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-Lee
    I don't think that anyone deserves to die- that's the ultimate punishment, and I'm against it. I personally agree with DD up there- war is not the ultimate answer, and usually just causes more problems than good.

SA
    Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by B4R1 B4N6
    In 2001 Terrorists bombed the World Trade Centers. Then America was all pumped up to ented the Iraqi Freedom War.

Well on December 7, 1941, the Day that will live in Infamy, Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.
    O rly? Do you know this for sure, or are you just repeating what the US government crams down everybodies throat? Twin towers and the "Weapons of mass destruction" were scapegoats so Bush could go to war for Iraq's oil. That's all it is. IMO.
    Then the Americans are starting to see no point in this war. Nothing is happening and people are dieing. the public want to pull out, bring the soldiers back, but Bush doesn't, he wants them to stay there. Lets kill more more innocent soldiers because he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-Lee
    Lmao, is this some terrorist I haven't heard of? Ben Laden? : P

Dedicated Member
    I Think the american goverment lies to us more than we know

Think about this as u watch this video http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

614th post on 2/24 2:14

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by PiviotFreak
    Think about this as u watch this video http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main
    The government doesn't lie to us and there are no eveil plots from the government to put us all under mind control. (I read the some where.)

You guys are wimps and dont ever want to fight. Stupid stupids, wimpy McWimps wimps!!11!!one!
    Ok, sorry wa_)(
    I think part of it is there wasn't as good comunication, like during ww2 they didn't have on the headlines "30 dead, and 56 wounded in the Pacific", like they do now days, so people are more aware of what is happening, in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU. THE POWER OF COHERENT THOUGHT COMPELS YOU.

SA
    Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Wojak
    I agree

The government doesn't lie to us

Prove it. You have no conclusive evidence they don't, whereas I do have evidence to support my claim

I think part of it is there wasn't as good comunication, like during ww2 they didn't have on the headlines "30 dead, and 56 wounded in the Pacific", like they do now days, so people are more aware of what is happening, in the world.
    Good point

Don't you like how this thread slowly steered off topic : D

The american drive thing - people probably don't care anymore because there are always more wars, and yea.

Quote Originally Posted by SA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Wojak
    I agree

The government doesn't lie to us

Prove it. You have no conclusive evidence they don't, whereas I do have evidence to support my claim
    Good point
    Yes, I think 9/11 was a fake also, and you must be exceedingly naive to believe EVERYTHING the government tells you is the truth. Since when are politicians ever totally honest? :P

More evidence for the faking of it than against. Seriously, since when will no bodies be found, no remains? Where are the wings from the pentagon crash? Where's the multitude of debris at the Flight 93 crash? Missiles. No bodies were ever produced by the government, or anyone, as far as I know. Some of the 'terrorists' from the flights are actually still alive and working in good standing in their home countries. It's bull.

SA - Never, ever, ever agreed more with you. Summed it all up there nicely. Yay.

Don't you like how this thread slowly steered off topic : D
    Slowly and painfully, just like the season finale of House. New topic's better though. : 0

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SA

O rly? Do you know this for sure, or are you just repeating what the US government crams down everybodies throat? Twin towers and the "Weapons of mass destruction" were scapegoats so Bush could go to war for Iraq's oil. That's all it is. IMO.
    Then the Americans are starting to see no point in this war. Nothing is happening and people are dieing. the public want to pull out, bring the soldiers back, but Bush doesn't, he wants them to stay there. Lets kill more more innocent soldiers because he wants to.
    Hardly, if we wanted oil,we would havegone andtaken their oil. The war cost so much that saying Bush wantedoilis just BS. He could have just bought it and saved money,and time.

The soldiers are staying there so we don't end up pissing off all of the region. If we left, iraqie insurgents would just put their government back up,and the iraqies would hate us beyond all reason.In addition, other countries would have another reason to spread hate about us, and possibly help Iraq gain all of it's power back.

And that there wern't WMD's is complete bullshit. I have heared countless accounts from people's mounths that they were moved.

Try not to take the media seriously.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast