Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

Alleged Canadian Terrorist Attacks in Toronto

About a week ago when I was watching the news, I heard that 12 men were caught with explosive chemicals and were planning a terrorist attack and only 5 of them were repeat offenders. It is beilived that they were trying to detroy the CN Tower and all the men were born IN Canada but were of muslim background. I think these men must have been promised a reward or something to get them to do a terrorist attack. What are your guys thoughts?
    Brent says:
    ohhh babyyyyy
    Brent says:
    immm backkkkkk
    Darren says:
    *wipes it off*

MG
    Enthusiast
    Spelling/Grammar: Thread name should be "Alleged whatever..." not "eleged."

Strange happenings- but why would they blow up the CN tower, and what does being muslim have to do with it?

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by MG
    Spelling/Grammar: Thread name should be "Alleged whatever..." not "eleged."

Strange happenings- but why would they blow up the CN tower, and what does being muslim have to do with it?
    Because the Muslim's don't like American's because the americans are having a war against them and since were aiding the U.S. in the war, they don't like us either.

And I don't know why'd they bomb the CN tower, probably because its a big building and usually has lots of people in it. It's basiclly the same scenario as when Bin Ladin hit the Twin Towers with a plane.
    Brent says:
    ohhh babyyyyy
    Brent says:
    immm backkkkkk
    Darren says:
    *wipes it off*

MG
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Espanyo
    Because the Muslim's don't like American's because the americans are having a war against them and since were aiding the U.S. in the war, they don't like us either.
    Americans are not having a war against muslims- that's absolutely rediculous. It bugs me that people automatically think everyone Islam is evil.

Enthusiast

Americans are not having a war against muslims- that's absolutely rediculous. It bugs me that people automatically think everyone Islam is evil.
    Im just going by what it said on the news. I didn't say that all muslims are evil, im just saying they don't like us because of what I said in my last post.
    Brent says:
    ohhh babyyyyy
    Brent says:
    immm backkkkkk
    Darren says:
    *wipes it off*

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    Im just going by what it said on the news. I didn't say that all muslims are evil, im just saying they don't like us because of what I said in my last post.
    Bad idea man, the news makes up loads of bull all the time.

I don't think it's muslims in general, but a specific group of muslims that, for some reason, despise all Americans/Canadians for some unknown reason.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Dedicated Member
    was this news FOX NEWS?

cuz i heard they make up LOADS OF SHIT STUFFED WITH SHIT SAUCE