Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Devoted Veteran

The Healthcare Bill passed

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/03/21/co ... re-reform/
    Thoughts?

I think it's an awesome step forward. I contemplated putting this in the debate area but I'll leave it here unless things get crazy.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Re: The Healthcare Bill passed

This won't help my family all it will help is all the illegal immigrant. It's gonna give them insurance we are gonna have to pay for with our tax money.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheIcyPenguin
    This won't help my family all it will help is all the illegal immigrant. It's gonna give them insurance we are gonna have to pay for with our tax money.
    Oh, I forgot retards are on this site, I'll just move it to debate now to save the trouble.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Quote Originally Posted by ipwnall
    Oh, I forgot retards are on this site, I'll just move it to debate now to save the trouble.
    What the heck, I was just stating my opinion, jeez no need to call me names.

Devoted Veteran

Being from England I don't really know too much about this, but I did find quite a relevant Facebook post which made me howl with laughter.

Anyway, now you're done laughing, could you give me a quick rundown of this whole situation?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIcyPenguin
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnall
    What the heck, I was just stating my opinion, jeez no need to call me names.
    You were stating something as fact. Imigrants will not be covered by this bill, and even though they were, what is the problem?

Sure this is great, more healthy people in our nation, but this puts a burden on taxpayers that already can afford healthcare. Do you realize anyone can now come to America with an illness and get treated without paying? Instead, we're paying their operations and treatments. People can easily milk this new system for seemingly free healthcare while regular taxpayers have more taxes to pay.

I personally think it's not such a great bill, but it's been passed already and that's that.

[center:akkfv4h7][/center:akkfv4h7]

[center:akkfv4h7]"Fuck off bitch, I've got legos to construct."[/center:akkfv4h7]

Quote Originally Posted by Nour
    Sure this is great, more healthy people in our nation, but this puts a burden on taxpayers that already can afford healthcare. Do you realize anyone can now come to America with an illness and get treated without paying? Instead, we're paying their operations and treatments. People can easily milk this new system for seemingly free healthcare while regular taxpayers have more taxes to pay.

I personally think it's not such a great bill, but it's been passed already and that's that.
    I'm sure American citizenship will be mandatory.
    [center:27415fu2]Thread[/center:27415fu2]

Quote Originally Posted by Swagg
    Quote Originally Posted by Nour

I'm sure American citizenship will be mandatory.
    Even with that in mind, people are inconvenienced by paying off others heath expenses through taxes.

[center:akkfv4h7][/center:akkfv4h7]

[center:akkfv4h7]"Fuck off bitch, I've got legos to construct."[/center:akkfv4h7]

The only thing im afraid of is becuase of the part where they take money from college funds. Im scared that all the retarded redneck chicks are going to get abortions and take all my money for college and everyone elses. THEN noone has enough money to go to college And noone in America is smart. THAT im afraid of. Other good reasons like a liver operation or a cast or something im not disagreeing.

*awaits flame becuase i dont know much about the bill :/*

If you don't know much then avoid posting. ie. what I'm doing

Well i mean that i probably dont know much. Im basing my opinion off of what i know. But i was guessing that i would be flamed by damon or someone becuase they obviously would know more.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast