Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dedicated Member

Re: The "Evolution" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    Ok, forst of all, lets get one thing straight. I'm not here to necesarily talk religion. I'm here to talk science, even though I'm a devoted chrisian. This is against the theory of eveolution. Ok, lets look at charles darwins theory of evolution.

He explains evolution in steps. Life began because of a bunch of random chemical reactions that formed a single celled organism. By random and meaningless mutational natural selection, that extremely stupid and simple single celled organism, driven to simply eat, reproduce, and die, evolved into things such as dinosaur and such. Now, we have evidence that they existed, because of fossils. Now, here's were it gets funky. Dinosaurs supposedly lived milions upon millions of years ago, because the fossilizing process takes a friggin long time. Now it's time to explain fossilization.

Fossils become so because an organism dies, rots, and is "slowly" covered, over millions of years, by "special" dirt and soil under perfect conditions. The bone material is slowly replaced by minerals. We then find these fossils, and put them on display. Evolutionists in the feild of finding fossils, fin incomplete fossils, and then "add" a few minor bones here and there to link a dog to a whale. Ok, now with that in mind, the bones are as minor as, say, the inner ear, feet, jaws, felangies, and so forth. Bones that are added are CRUCIAL evidence that support evolutionists views. Ok, now lets see what really happens in fossilization

A mining town was covered completely in sediment in a matter of hours by a volcanic eruption. Twenty years later, the town is uncovered. What do cientists find? Leather mining hats. Leather shoes. Leather gloves. Dead people. What is so surprising? The fact that all of these items are completely fossilized. Only 20 years is what it took for those materials to be fossilized. Ok, here's another one. Many fish fossils are found with food still inside their stomaches. Several predator fish fossils are found with other fossilized fish in them with fossilized food still within the smaller fish. This evidence supports that fossilization could take place in a matter of days, or hours. All of these sample are because the animal was covered under hundreds or thousands of pounds of sedimentary material in a matter of moments. How do evolutionist even support fish fossils happening? lets look,

They explain that fish are fossilized when a fish dies, and sinks to the bottom of the ocean (Fish don't sink when they die, they float) and then are slowly covered with sediment. Completely not plausible.

Here's my point, plain and simple. This supports many things that happen in christian religion and in the bible. What is one thing that may have caused a massive extincion of the dinosaurs and caused so many fossils? A massive flood, spanning the entire earth. Is that even possible? Science has proved that there is enough stored moisture in the earths atmosphere to cover the earth 10 times over with water. Want more evidence? Look at this,

Scientist used the most "efficient" way of dating sedimentary soil and rock patterns andused them to date the grand canyon. What were their results? They found that the upper layer of the grand canyon proved to be 5 billion years old. Not suprising? well, here's the funny part. They found the lowest layers of the grand canyon to be 500,000 to as low as 10,000 years old using those dating methods. Completely shatters evolutionist thinking. Where am I getting this information you ask? Well, a source were a lot of christian scienntists have gotten together to use there OBSERVATIONAL discoveries to disprove the THEORETICAL evolutionist thinking at http://www.answersingenesis.org/. THere is no way to prove to me right now that evolution happens, because according to you, both me and you, and probably most of the world as we know it, will be long gone before you can. If you still don't believe me, then I can't say anything that will make you. The thing is, I don't want to start a fight. I actually want to HEAR what you have to say.

Sorry for the deliciously long rant : )

(P.S. I don't believe the evolutionists got EVRYTHING wrong, infact I thank them for the theory of natural selection, and there's proof of it. Just not full fledged evolution, I.E., a complex free-thinking human being came from a single celled organism made by random chemical reactions )

SOURCES
    main- answersingenesis.org

sub souces-
    1. FOSSILIZAION
    a.http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs2/4419.asp
    b.http://www.answersingenesis.org/crea...tone_bears.asp
    c.http://www.answersingenesis.org/crea...20/i2/bell.asp
    d. MINING HAT EXAMPLE [url]http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v17/i3/fossil_hat.asp[/ur]
    Sorry but im still beliving in the theroy of evoultion, and notice that they are christan scientst who belive in the theroy of this suposied "god" figure who made earth

614th post on 2/24 2:14

Quote Originally Posted by PiviotFreak

Sorry but im still beliving in the theroy of evoultion, and notice that they are christan scientst who belive in the theroy of this suposied "god" figure who made earth
    Hey, I'm just bringing some actual scientifical evidence to the table to contradict a "theory". Why is it a theory? Because it cannot be proven. My theory, however, has direct evidence that it is plausible. Not the theory that everything in my religion is true, but the theory that the earth has a possibility of only being 10,000 years old. The theory that it's undeniably possible a huge flood could've wiped out the dinosaurs. There was a good point that I want to add onto this about the whole "Flood wiped out the dinosaurs" theory. We rarely find human "fossils", or mummies per se. We often find dinosaur fossils (I realize fossils and "mummies" are not the same, but bare with me). Now, the reason that we may not find human fossils is because, even though a flood that massive may have come extremely fast, humans would've been smart enough to find high ground, were as dinosaurs would have been on the ground at the time, increasing greatly the chance of being buried in sediment. That's just a theory, and I can't exactly prove that, but I believe it has alot of firm evidence and common sense. Oh. You may be asking why I find natural selection to be die-hard true, and substantial evidence that "evolution" doesn't take millions of years. The modern day chiuaua. I say that because, only about 300-700 years ago, there was only one species of dog. That is scientifically proven. By selective breeding (basically controlled natural selection) we've turned a "wolf" (basically) into a small mousy creature. Insane, huh? lol
    I'm gay.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.

Hey, I'm just bringing some actual scientifical evidence to the table to contradict a "theory". Why is it a theory? Because it cannot be proven. My theory, however, has direct evidence that it is plausible. Not the theory that everything in my religion is true, but the theory that the earth has a possibility of only being 10,000 years old. The theory that it's undeniably possible a huge flood could've wiped out the dinosaurs. There was a good point that I want to add onto this about the whole "Flood wiped out the dinosaurs" theory. We rarely find human "fossils", or mummies per se. We often find dinosaur fossils (I realize fossils and "mummies" are not the same, but bare with me). Now, the reason that we may not find human fossils is because, even though a flood that massive may have come extremely fast, humans would've been smart enough to find high ground, were as dinosaurs would have been on the ground at the time, increasing greatly the chance of being buried in sediment. That's just a theory, and I can't exactly prove that, but I believe it has alot of firm evidence and common sense. Oh. You may be asking why I find natural selection to be die-hard true, and substantial evidence that "evolution" doesn't take millions of years. The modern day chiuaua. I say that because, only about 300-700 years ago, there was only one species of dog. That is scientifically proven. By selective breeding (basically controlled natural selection) we've turned a "wolf" (basically) into a small mousy creature. Insane, huh? lol
    U have good evdince to support it, but then think about this. earth olny being 10k years would cut out the dinos the oil and gases cuz those takes 100'smillions of years to be pressured from fossils into what we have today

614th post on 2/24 2:14

sorry, my computer is being retarded
    I'm gay.

Sorry, my computer is being retarded
    I'm gay.

[quote=.:HiGhLy:.]
    Quote Originally Posted by ".:HiGhLy:.":36c843xe

U have good evdince to support it, but then think about this. earth olny being 10k years would cut out the dinos the oil and gases cuz those takes 100'smillions of years to be pressured from fossils into what we have today
    Or do they? If my evidence is true, which it is, it may only take a few thousand years for that to happen...unluckily, neither I nor you can prove either of our points, because it would take quite a long time to test that. And seeing as I believe in a second coming, I don't think either of us will be here at that time : ) I don't believe it cut out the dinosaurs, I simply believe the dinosaurs were wiped out by a massive flood, covering them instantly with uprooted sedimentary soil. There's undeniable proof that dinosaurs existed

Oh, and to ~KTU~

Quote Originally Posted by ~KTU~
    It's sipmly molten magma cooling and becoming rock under the canyon
    [/quote:36c843xe]
    They tested all of the layers using the same method, and found varying results, and not just small variations, huge time frames. I can't seem to find the source. Everytime I type in "canyon" with any type of text around it, I get a java lang expression...: )
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast

Well this basically has turned into a big argument. You know what that means.

Brent says:
    ohhh babyyyyy
    Brent says:
    immm backkkkkk
    Darren says:
    *wipes it off*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12