Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

You know what's weird?

Since we're living, what's dead, because technically if you're dead you're living in a dead state... weird huh? confused_)
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

Dedicated Member
    If ur dead your alive but you died so ur not aliv how can u live if ur dead and be in a living state?

614th post on 2/24 2:14

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    You don't understand what living is. Living is the cells in your mass are active and are able to perform simple functions for survival. Dead is when your cells can no longer perform these functions, and basically discontinue to function, shutting down your organs and muscles.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

the cells are living in, and on you, they do not make you live.... you make them live... think about that... (-cool_)
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

Dedicated Member
    But when u die they have no reason to live execppt to die in a short period after you

U confuse me which is very hard. They make u live cause blood are cells and if blood stoped flowing u die

614th post on 2/24 2:14

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

this thread could get spammed big time, If this does get spammed I will lock it.

-SX

Enthusiast

Re: You know what's weird?

Quote Originally Posted by flaming wolf
    Since we're living, what's dead, because technically if you're dead you're living in a dead state... weird huh? confused_)
    I am alive, so I'm living. People who are dead are not living, theyre... Well, they're dead. You can't argue. They're not 'living in a dead state', they are dead in a dead state.

Quote Originally Posted by flaming wolf
    the cells are living in, and on you, they do not make you live.... you make them live... think about that...
    They aren't living when you're dead. Because the cells themselves are dead. That's why you're dead, because the cells are you. their death = your death

I'm not sure if I've got this good, 'cus i'm confusing myself... haha. back me up, or correct me.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Enthusiast

-

KTU explained everything.Your cells dont live on, its impossible.All of your body functions stop functioning and thats it.

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.