Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Pentagon, Hiding?

Video

Is the Pentagon really hiding something from us and if so then why wont they tell us the truth?Those we're some interesting points and I really believe that there never was a Boeing 757 but instead a bomb explosion on the right side of the shown images because there was no damage to the left side of the image shown what so ever.

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Dedicated Member
    Ive seen others but this one takes the cake for convencing me to belive in the co nspericy

614th post on 2/24 2:14

Enthusiast

-

I usually dont believe these conspiracy plots but this one is really a doozie.Why did the Pentagon took the video footage from the gas station?Why did they say that a Boeing 757 crashed into Pentagon?What are they hiding?
    I believe that it was a bomb explosion because a Boeing 757 could not create such a small damage and in the security camera video footage there was no Boeing 757.If you would search the web a little about that you would find thousands of sites claiming that the whole Boeing 757 thing is a fake, a site I visited earlier even had proof that the security camera pictures we're manipulated, certain things we're smudged out as I remember.
    The biggest proof of all is the fact that the Boeing 757 did not fly in that area at that time and there we're no parts of the plane what so ever on the Pentagon area.If a Boeing 757 had hit the Pentagon it would of caused a much bigger damage than what was seen on the footage.Do people actually believe that only one security camera was working at the time?As we know the Pentagon is filled with security camers, certainly one of them would reveal what truly happened.Maybe the so called "crash" was made up to distract some other activity?
    What would the footage from the gas station prove?Why was the date wrong on the security camera?

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

The weirdest thing is the camera's wrong time. *:+
    And I can't believe that there was only 1 camera there...
    This post was brought to you by SacredLie.

Scary Rabbit 666: ROFL
    SmarterChild: What's so funny?
    Scary Rabbit 666: You
    SmarterChild: Laughter is the best medicine.

Dedicated Member
    Notice after the crash the grass is undamaged and tehre are also undamaged caple spools
    I saw this video awhile ago http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Preloader

Enthusiast

-

Thanks for sharing that with us, that really clears stuff out.The FBI went out of its way to get rid of all that video footage.Its highly unlikely that a Boeing 757 was flying at 530MPH at 2 feet high.

Veteran Enthusiast

Wow, i can't believe it. There really is so much evidence about this.
    I don't know what to believe. Was it a missle, or was it a plane. It can't of been the passenger plane, too small. A sound like a missle, planes don't sound like missles.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Dedicated Member
    My grandma still belives it was a boeing, i have just 1 question where did the boeing 757 go?http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    If it was a boeing 757 it would have ripped through those walls and blown up halfway through it. As in the video it os too tiny to be a plane and to fast and low to be able to do that.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Enthusiast

-

We could keep on arguing over it, so lets do.This is a pretty interesting topic but should I make one in the Philosophy section?Dont wanna argue about this here.

Espanyo- *moved to philosophy. And please don't argue about it, the topic will just end up getting locked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast