Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

sage

I honestly thought I was in VIP Chat while reading this. This is the debate area, not an area intended to show off how idiotic our members can be. Comment on the intended topic or this will be locked.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Re: Importance in Birthdays

Lmfao, it's as important as having a blackberry in my country (One of the poorest in South America, even if the news state otherwise all the money goes to our fellow president, a cynic bastard.) It just awards you with social status, unless you're a plastic-face that makes friends with money and luxuries, the party is a completely shallow thing. In my last two birthdays, I have asked my family to not buy or make any cake, I spend these as normal days now, perhaps I go out to watch a movie, or play paint ball, etc. Anything that makes the day good, without needing to show it off to everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    Lmfao, it's as important as having a blackberry in my country (One of the poorest in South America, even if the news state otherwise all the money goes to our fellow president, a cynic bastard.) It just awards you with social status, unless you're a plastic-face that makes friends with money and luxuries, the party is a completely shallow thing. In my last two birthdays, I have asked my family to not buy or make any cake, I spend these as normal days now, perhaps I go out to watch a movie, or play paint ball, etc. Anything that makes the day good, without needing to show it off to everybody.
    You could be right,but why do people treat so special?
    [center:2sxu7v4a][/center:2sxu7v4a]

Hehe, to me a birthday is very important. It means im getting closer to voting, driving a car, losing my vir*****, gettin a career, an awsome party, becoming a professional trumpet player, and most importantly getting new xbox games.
    Moments you say Oh SHIT

MY THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=75651

Quote Originally Posted by TLegion
    Hehe, to me a birthday is very important. It means im getting closer to voting, driving a car, losing my vir*****, gettin a career, an awsome party, becoming a professional trumpet player, and most importantly getting new xbox games.
    Well no, you may never vote, drive, lose your virginity, get a career or go to an awesome party. You MOST likely will NOT be a professional trumpet player.
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

Since when was "virginity" a word that required censorship, lmfao. Are you like 9?

Quote Originally Posted by MITCHEZZZ
    its not important or a reminder
    its a celebration that your a year older

but in all realness a birthday is just another day

sage this shit
    I'll tear your balls off.

On the idea that birthdays are important. they really aren't. It's just celebrating you haven't died and lived for another year. Another day to look back on life and see how far you've come.

Dedicated Member

a birthday in itself is just another manifestation of your beliefs, it's very subjective. There's no absolute code on how your birthdays are measured on importance, it's up to you.

Debating this is useless.

it is important, maybe not like vital, but it's somehow a symbolic shit.
    Of course nothing'd change if you didn't give importance ar all to birthdays
    [center:2d786moh][/center:2d786moh]
    [center:2d786moh]Credits to heather for the sig. and avatar[/center:2d786moh]

Lakerz got throuht!!!
    FTW

OMG, you won't believe this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXxTmTMhzQo

Yea unless you can play the Hummel or Haydn concertos like a robot in carnegie hall you won't be famous, sorry to burst your bubble .

Anyway, I still find the birthday thing unimportant. Sort of nice presents though :3.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast