Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: did aliens visit our ancestors?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

7 29.17%
  • no

17 70.83%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Ancient Astronaut Theory: Did Aliens Visit Our Ancestors?

Here watch this video about the : Ancient astronaut theory.
    Click Here
    and discuss what you think about it! my opinion is that its true and that our ancesters might have seen aliens before us.
    [center:3uz96iow][/center:3uz96iow]
    [center:3uz96iow]Youtube[/center:3uz96iow]

Re: Ancient Astronaut Theory: Did Aliens Visit Our Ancestors

I completely agree since every individual land describes things similar without even having contact with the other land. This actually brought my whole knowing of history to a different point. So yeah, it's true.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Seems pretty interesting, and not that unlikely. I've heard of similar things before, and it is true that a lot of ancient art pieces contain these kind of images, of floating objects in the sky and such.

[tn=300:2xivhjww]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e0/BaptismOfChristByAertDeGelder_Fitzwilliam_Cambridge.jpg[/tn:2xivhjww]
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Ned

Even though it sounds absurd, I do believe some sort of life has visited us. Otherwise why did civilization build random stones and pyramids.

Fanatic Enthusiast

I think they have before. I heard on a show that aliens came to earth looking for gold, but they needed workers. The humans at the time were to dumb to get them to work, so aliens genetically mutated them to what humans are today. Also heard that ancient egyptians could actually combine human and animal bodies (as seen in egyptian paintings). I think it even has said in the bible that aliens made contact.

Devoted Veteran

Oh, well as long as it said so in the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombat
    I think they have before. I heard on a show that aliens came to earth looking for gold, but they needed workers. The humans at the time were to dumb to get them to work, so aliens genetically mutated them to what humans are today. Also heard that ancient egyptians could actually combine human and animal bodies (as seen in egyptian paintings). I think it even has said in the bible that aliens made contact.
    Those drawing are no proof whatsoever, I could draw me fucking a cow and having a baby, it wouldn't make it true. (I guess)
    "The humans at the time" weren't dumb, you are dumb. They just didn't know about the things that we know, they "had the same inteligence" that we had, that's why they were homo sapiens like we are.
    How in the world would they even know of the existence of gold, if they had no gold in their planet?

Even though it sounds absurd, I do believe some sort of life has visited us. Otherwise why did civilization build random stones and pyramids.
    No one said it was random, why do people build churches? Maybe it was a place where they could pray.
    Or maybe, OMG DEY BUILT SOMFIN, DEM MUST B ALIANS!!! FO XOOO!!!
    [center:2d786moh][/center:2d786moh]
    [center:2d786moh]Credits to heather for the sig. and avatar[/center:2d786moh]

Lakerz got throuht!!!
    FTW

OMG, you won't believe this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXxTmTMhzQo

Quote Originally Posted by Ned
    BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT RANDOM.

"my opinion is that its true and that our ancesters might have seen aliens before us. "

And im pretty sure your opinion is incorect, the video was biased. They made it look like we had no knowlage of the pyramids and that stone watchamagier they are obviously trying to boost their ratings by putting up a unfounded alien story.

I'm not saying that this could not have happened but what I'm saying is that there is nothing to indicate that the stories we are hearing from all these holy books are nothing more than fiction. I thought the people in this forum we're a bit more rational than to jump to conclusions about fancy stories about aliens. Think about it, why would aliens decide to visit earth, and why would they spend years traveling here and basically sacrificing their life for gold by spending the time in the spaceship(It is inpossible to travle faster than the speed of light, therefor they would have to spend many houndreds not thousands of years just traveling here.) The claims that are made are just obsurd and until further evidence like an alien spaceship is uncovered i will hold a death grip to my sceptical views of this "theory".

Quote Originally Posted by hjaltithehun=HTH

"my opinion is that its true and that our ancesters might have seen aliens before us. "

And im pretty sure your opinion is incorect, the video was biased. They made it look like we had no knowlage of the pyramids and that stone watchamagier they are obviously trying to boost their ratings by putting up a unfounded alien story.

I'm not saying that this could not have happened but what I'm saying is that there is nothing to indicate that the stories we are hearing from all these holy books are nothing more than fiction. I thought the people in this forum we're a bit more rational than to jump to conclusions about fancy stories about aliens. Think about it, why would aliens decide to visit earth, and why would they spend years traveling here and basically sacrificing their life for gold by spending the time in the spaceship(It is inpossible to travle faster than the speed of light, therefor they would have to spend many houndreds not thousands of years just traveling here.) The claims that are made are just obsurd and until further evidence like an alien spaceship is uncovered i will hold a death grip to my sceptical views of this "theory".
    We don't even know what aliens can all do, and why would so many countries individually talk about random stuff flying over earth, and 'cosmic eggs' bringing the gods? It can easily be that the aliens are still observing us, hiding in our planet, acting like animals or humans (good idea for a film?). They now don't contact us because we have weaponry and nukes that can destroy them, they're affraid. Back there they were stronger because our ancestors had no guns and nuclear weapons. All the holy books are made individually, by other persons, not knowing of each others religion, it would be fucking accidental that they all describe the same things.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

[quote=.Scale]
    Quote Originally Posted by "hjaltithehun=HTH":2sn125sx

We don't even know what aliens can all do, and why would so many countries individually talk about random stuff flying over earth, and 'cosmic eggs' bringing the gods? All the holy books are made individually, by other persons, not knowing of each others religion, it would be fucking accidental that they all describe the same things.[/quote:2sn125sx]

BECAUSE THEY DONT ALL TALK ABOUT RANDOM STUFF!! They portray stories of gods and goddesses, And i bet that a lot of these religions could have borrowed elements from other religions. These cosmic eggs could also just have been meteorites, and the ignorant people of the day must have given them signifigance and might have writen stories around them. Much more likely than aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by .Scale
    It can easily be that the aliens are still observing us, hiding in our planet, acting like animals or humans (good idea for a film?). They now don't contact us because we have weaponry and nukes that can destroy them, they're affraid. Back there they were stronger because our ancestors had no guns and nuclear weapons.
    If they can travel to earth from the deapest reaches of space then im pretty sure they can take on a bunch of monkeys. And what would make you asume that this is easily possible, i would remove the Ea and keep the sily just add an L.

You guys are delusional, there is nothing to indicate that they were here excpet some vauge scripture from a few countries. Before you post again please back up what you're saying with links to holy books and or countries that have these beliefs.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast