Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: The Illuminati

Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

The Illuminati

I've been hearing a lot of talk about secret societies, subliminl messages/symbolism, etc., because the Illuminati is supposed to be in control of the government. Like the controversy surrounding the Umbella music video by Rihanna and Jay-z, and how it's supposed to be satanic and occultist.

Personally, I think it's a load of bullshit. It just looks like a shaky conclusion supported by assumptions and guessing.

What do you guys think? If you have reasonable argument with facts and evidence, then I'm all ears to hear it. Please don't say stupid shit about Tupac and Michael Jackson if you're a mindless 12 year old sheep, and don't make a fool out of yourself with pseudo-intellectual speech either.

Btw, what is the pyramid with the eye supposed to represent? That's the only thing I don't really understand, so don't be shy to explain if you know!

Re: The Illuminati

Yeah, the illumanati is bullcrap.

The 13 step pyramid is supposed to represent the 13 original states and the fact that its not finished is a symbol of the fact that America is still growing. Not sure, correct me if im wrong about this whole thing. Don't know about the eye.

Re: The Illuminati