Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Requesting lock.

Please forget about the stupid PM that is bellow.
    I beleive in aliens and I am happy to tell you my opinions and my thougts about them. DOES NOT mean that your opinion is less true or more true than mine.ENJOY me thread here in the debate.
    [center:ilj85xlc]
    l- Thread -l- Youtube -l- Bot Clan -l- Pivotspace -l- M3rkury -l[/center:ilj85xlc]

Re: Extra Terresrial Creatures?

Where is said "proof" ?

I'm not sure if you're kidding. But show your proof then.

Please excuse me for my attitude, but considering you sent me this out of nowhere:
    Quote Originally Posted by E.O.N.S.productions
    Hey have you ever heard of that site called http://www.Darkdemon.org, you should check it out.
    And by looking at most of your posts, I could almost say that you have mental retardation of some sort. Either that or your age still doesn't goes above two figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    Please excuse me for my attitude, but considering you sent me this out of nowhere:
    Hey have you ever heard of that site called http://www.Darkdemon.org, you should check it out.
    And by looking at most of your posts, I could almost say that you have mental retardation of some sort, either that or your age still doesn't goes above two figures.
    lmao
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

To honestly think we're alone in the entire universe seems sort of arrogant, and it honestly just seems logical from the earth-like planets we've seen. It may not be true, but it makes sense.

Oh my I guess I can not JOKE with anyone because they always write me off as a silly,stupid,dumb, and unmature kid. No more jokes will be posted. Happy now.
    Okay who thinks that aliens have to come from outrer space?
    l- Thread -l- Youtube -l- Bot Clan -l- Pivotspace -l- M3rkury -l[/center:ilj85xlc]

Oh my I guess I can not JOKE with anyone because they always write me off as a silly,stupid,dumb, and unmature kid. No more jokes will be posted. Happy now.
    If you want to joke, don't post in the debate area...

And as for your question "Who thinks that aliens have to come from outer space?", You're just asking us to define the meaning of the word "Alien". I'll answer your question anyway; The definition of the word "Alien" Is an unrecognised person or foreigner, so no, aliens don't have to come from outer space to be aliens.
    Anyway, let's stop talking about semantics.
    what is homo love?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzystan

And as for your question "Who thinks that aliens have to come from outer space?", You're just asking us to define the meaning of the word "Alien". I'll answer your question anyway; The definition of the word "Alien" Is an unrecognised person or foreigner, so no, aliens don't have to come from outer space to be aliens.
    Well with eons' wording, they either come out of vaginas, eggs, or a-sexually reproduce.
    [center:155dogaz][/center:155dogaz]

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzystan

Number One, I did not at any time post any jokes here in the dabate hall. The Adminstrator went to his Private Messages and then quoted from there. So yeah,please be more aware of what is going on before you poke your nose into other people business.Number two, I am talking about the stereotyped creatures that are thought of being big headed greasy animals that fly around in some type of flying saucer. Are you familiar to the creature I am refering to?
    Also your sounding a bit snobish and a bit of smart allic, dont think that your rank as V.I.P. will out smart me and protect you from getting burned.Im sure you've heard of the term in Scotland.If not, I suggest looking up U.S. Slang.lollollol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast