Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

So...abortion? Yay, or Nay?

Personally, I think it is the woman's choice. As a woman myself, I believe that it is my body, and as long as the abortion takes place before 3 months( actually before it starts to look like a baby, as opposed to a mutated potato monster) then it's fine. Besides, if we made it illegal, people would just have back alley abortions. I needn't remind you why that is bad.
    [center:3mqb32jl]M[/center:3mqb32jl]

Re: So...abortion? Yay, or Nay?

I have to say, it is the females choice if she seeks an abortion. Who are we to control what they want to do to their body? As long as it is before it starts looking like a baby

Quote Originally Posted by RocOutWitCocOut
    I have to say, it is the females choice if she seeks an abortion. Who are we to control what they want to do to their body? As long as it is before it starts looking like a baby
    Thank you for finally being someone who agrees with my 100% opinion.

Damn right-wing creationists trying to take communism away from women and their babies...
    [center:3mqb32jl]M[/center:3mqb32jl]

Quote Originally Posted by Pixy
    Personally, I think it is the woman's choice. As a woman myself, I believe that it is my body, and as long as the abortion takes place before 3 months( actually before it starts to look like a baby, as opposed to a mutated potato monster) then it's fine. Besides, if we made it illegal, people would just have back alley abortions. I needn't remind you why that is bad.
    Interesting. I say its the choice of the one with the child.

Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

I only believe in it if the mother was raped. If it's the case of two teenagers messing up and ending up with a baby, that's a horrible excuse for abortion. The baby doesn't haven't to pay for your mistake, at least find someone else that would want one if you can't take care of it.

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kodama
    I only believe in it if the mother was raped. If it's the case of two teenagers messing up and ending up with a baby, that's a horrible excuse for abortion. The baby doesn't haven't to pay for your mistake, at least find someone else that would want one if you can't take care of it.
    Yeah I agree with you there.

As a woman myself, I have to say that I completely agree with what you said. Although it may not be moral, it is the woman's body and hence their right to abort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritari
    The baby won't 'pay' for anything. A fetus which is barely developped cannot feel anything. Why would you suffer the inconveniences/pain of birth because of that?
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritari
    The baby won't 'pay' for anything. A fetus which is barely developped cannot feel anything. Why would you suffer the inconveniences/pain of birth because of that?
    I was actually listening to a discussion about abortion on the radio yesterday and one of the people involved said that a fetus can feel pain at a certain stage in its development. I Google'd "can babies feel pain during abortion" and these were the first few results that came up:

http://www.mccl.org/Page.aspx?pid=298
    http://www.abortionfacts.com/fetal_deve ... l_pain.asp
    http://www.blogicus.com/archives/babies ... rtions.php

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    I was actually listening to a discussion about abortion on the radio yesterday and one of the people involved said that a fetus can feel pain at a certain stage in its development. I Google'd "can babies feel pain during abortion" and these were the first few results that came up:

http://www.mccl.org/Page.aspx?pid=298
    http://www.abortionfacts.com/fetal_deve ... l_pain.asp
    http://www.blogicus.com/archives/babies ... rtions.php
    Yes, there's a theory that after around 20 weeks the baby's brain is developed enough to feel pain. This is worrying, as the UK's abortion laws stand at a maximum of 24 weeks (Double most other European countries' age limits.)
    what is homo love?

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast