Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

A theory, related to the M theory

I was just thinking about the actual M theory and about gravity being weaker here than in the 11th dimension.
    And this is "my theory". Maybe gravity is just a force, comparable to nuclear force, or whatever force but way stronger, that was created with a collision of the membranes near to our universe, and maybe time isn't something essential for the existence of the dimension but just for us. In fact, maybe time is just another force which resulted from the bang.
    [center:1vms8s0o]...which is why Jimi hendrix is God, period.[/center:1vms8s0o]

Re: A theory, related to the M theory

Once I heard that about gravity and 11th dimension. I don't remember where I've seen/heard that. I always search for it but I never found anything about. Could someone send me a link or something about that?

Also, "And this is "my theory". Maybe gravity is just a force, comparable to nuclear force, or whatever force but way stronger, that was created with a collision of the membranes near to our universe, and maybe time isn't something essential for the existence of the dimension but just for us. In fact, maybe time is just another force which resulted from the bang." It is your theory? Really, I've heard these exact words before, I believe it was in "The Universe", The History Channel. And that is a well known theory.
    D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S. A.N.I.M.A.L.S.