Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Communism

Communism

Which is considered a better system. Capitalism or Communism. They both have ups and downs.
    Capitalism, people can get rich and is a democracy, so everybody gets a personal say in what happens.
    Communists make sure the government has the only power. The people have no say what so ever.
    But in capitalism, not everybody gets an occupation, and some starve.
    Communism makes sure everybody gets a job and equal amounts of resources.
    Still, the Soviet Union had dictators which made capitalists believe that communists were subhuman monsters that would invade their countries.

And the capitalist country the United States says that all men are created equal. But isn't that a communist idea!?

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website

Dedicated Member Faulty Cripple's Avatar

Re: Communism

Well this is stupid.

Why would someone think about communism.
    They have overpowered governments and super strict rules.
    They kill for slight things like fallin' asleep at work.
    It is just a wrong form of government.
    You have to survive in a communists government by basically leading a sad fearful life.
    I think they kill a lot of /b/rothers too

Capitalists have a more reasonable way of government.
    All men are created equal as a way to make it bad.You are just stupid.
    In the us they said that around 1800s? Late 1700s?
    That doesn't mean just men. It means all citizens.
    /b/rothers only get arrested for /b/rotherly acts.
    xbx is gud
    |Xbox GT: Faulty Cripple

The whole theory behind communism is great! It gives everybody a fair chance, people earn the same amount of money and people are all treated equally because there is no wealth status. However people don't always do their best at work because they cannot be bothered at all and some jobs require alot of training such as being a doctor, do you really expect a doctor who has practiced for atleast five years to be paid the same annual salary as a labour worker? This is why Captitalism or preferably Democracy rule over, because of that variation the country will run smoothely even with douchebags on the Doll.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWu
    Which is considered a better system. Capitalism or Communism. They both have ups and downs.
    Capitalism, people can get rich and is a democracy, so everybody gets a personal say in what happens.
    Where did you get the whole idea that "capitalism is a democracy"? Capitalism and democracy are 2 completely different things. You can have a capitalist country with autocratic rule, just like you can have communist country with democratic rule.
    Communists make sure the government has the only power. The people have no say what so ever.
    Again, the ideology behind Communism is that wealth (and often power) is distributed equally, where the hell did you get the idea that communism has anything to do with autocracy?

Still, the Soviet Union had dictators which made capitalists believe that communists were subhuman monsters that would invade their countries.
    That's true, but isn't really relevant.

And the capitalist country the United States says that all men are created equal. But isn't that a communist idea!?
    No, because it means equal in the sense of rights, not of wealth and power; It's not "Communal". And even if it was, so is giving someone half of your chocolate bar. Capitalist countries can still share things..
    what is homo love?

One, this is bias. The title of the topic is "Communism", inside the thread you gave a description about it and you basically said it was wrong. Who are you to say that. I mean don't get me wrong, I would not want to live in a nation of communism(not now that is). But different countries run their homeland in different ways. For example, China is communist, and there economy is doing awesome right now actually better than the United States. They have a strict way about doing things to keep everything in order. The United States are very good friends with them btw. So, it's not really a RIGHT or WRONG to this topic.
    [center:ilj85xlc]
    l- Thread -l- Youtube -l- Bot Clan -l- Pivotspace -l- M3rkury -l[/center:ilj85xlc]

Quote Originally Posted by E.O.N.S.productions
    One, this is bias. The title of the topic is "Communism", inside the thread you gave a description about it and you basically said it was wrong. Who are you to say that. I mean don't get me wrong, I would not want to live in a nation of communism(not now that is). But different countries run their homeland in different ways. For example, China is communist, and there economy is doing awesome right now actually better than the United States. They have a strict way about doing things to keep everything in order. The United States are very good friends with them btw. So, it's not really a RIGHT or WRONG to this topic.
    He is allowed to be biased to his own opinion, this is the debate area.

Well this is stupid.

Why would someone think about communism.
    They have overpowered governments and super strict rules.
    They kill for slight things like fallin' asleep at work.
    It is just a wrong form of government.
    You have to survive in a communists government by basically leading a sad fearful life.
    I think they kill a lot of /b/rothers too

Capitalists have a more reasonable way of government.
    All men are created equal as a way to make it bad.You are just stupid.
    In the us they said that around 1800s? Late 1700s?
    That doesn't mean just men. It means all citizens.
    /b/rothers only get arrested for /b/rotherly acts.
    Please, don't post on the internet, so I never have to encounter your stupidity again.
    what is homo love?

Veteran Enthusiast

But in capitalism, not everybody gets an occupation, and some starve.
    Communism makes sure everybody gets a job and equal amounts of resources.

You're massively confused between economic systems and government. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by E.O.N.S.productions
    It doesn't have anything to do with right or wrong. That just makes things less interesting. And I gave pro's and con's. The United State's economy is failing because of Bush, wars in the Middle East, (I personally think it was a terrible idea to invade Iraq), and possibly foreign debt, as we rely on most other countries to supply us with resources.

My thread
    My New Website

I stongly belive In communism (as if my name and avatar dident tell you that already) as I was saying I feel as though That as a whole it works better than capitalism although many of the soviet union's leader where dictators whos to say there cant be an enlighened one? even if people say power corrupts people and few can handle it the key to makeing communism work is to find those kind of people aside from that there are many other benifits such as the govenment always provideing a stong econamy and that there are no social classes, just in every day life the most evil people in the world can become rich where as good people can be poor, that could also work the other way around but the point remains with communism that is not a problem

Well, the idea of communism is great and all, but Americans are brainwashed to hate it because all the history teachers were alive back in the Cold War and they had to deal with Soviet dictators like Stalin.

My thread
    My New Website

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast