Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism

Pat

Re: Racism

Quote Originally Posted by Obscure
    Racism is not wrong. I often go on weekend lynchings because I hate niggers. What's wrong with hating someone because of their skin color?
    Royally fuck those spic immigrants takin' my HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS just so they can get their MEXICAN diseases treated by REAL doctors

Look at my signature to see what racism does to people.

Oh, and at my school, this has gotten so bad, like if my friend is talking about halo, and he refers to someone on the red team as a "Red Guy" everyone will yell at him "Racist!". It's just getting annoying.

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website

Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrant

Oh, and at my school, this has gotten so bad, like if my friend is talking about halo, and he refers to someone on the red team as a "Red Guy" everyone will yell at him "Racist!". It's just getting annoying.
    That's... not... racism. It's called middle school retardedness my good sir xD It'll fade away eventually. For most people at least...

Herp
    Derp
    Are you guys fucking serious?

Back to racism... It's wrong but people consider anything racism which is also wrong. Some people blame everything that happens to them as racism rather than them being failures.

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Some people blame everything that happens to them as racism rather than them being failures.
    I agree, but why does everyone feel the need to flame Death Warrant every chance they get? All I see in response to his posts are HERP and DERP and DURR HURR. Is that really necessary? Fuck off. You don't need to get on his jock about every little fucking mistake that has been repeated by countless other DD users, that no one else cared about before. This one thing I hate about DD; everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Dumbshits.

FYI I wasn't being serious when I said that....

You have the right to hate whomever you want. However, to hate is different than to discriminate.
    A person isn't better or worse according to his sexual orientation or his color.

I can hate someone, but I don't have the right to discriminate him.

^ IMO.
    D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S. A.N.I.M.A.L.S.

For me it depends, i mean theres stupid racism and then the O.T.T bollocks.
    I don't know if they actually changed this but there was a nursery song which was "Racist". It started like this.
    Baa Baa BLACK sheep, have you anymore?
    Lol, people considered that racist so they changed the begining of the song to this.
    Baa Baa RAINBOW SHEEP, have you anymore...
    Lol, ANYWHO. I don't really think racism is bad as such. Uhmm, yeah.

Some people blame everything that happens to them as racism rather than them being failures.
    I agree, but why does everyone feel the need to flame Death Warrant every chance they get? All I see in response to his posts are HERP and DERP and DURR HURR. Is that really necessary? Fuck off. You don't need to get on his jock about every little fucking mistake that has been repeated by countless other DD users, that no one else cared about before. This one thing I hate about DD; everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Dumbshits.
    I was making fun of both of you for taking Skype seriously, he's more "mature" than the two of you.

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

Enthusiast

I was making fun of both of you for taking Skype seriously, he's more "mature" than the two of you.
    I wasn't talking about skype's nigger hating at all. I was talking about the halo post. I'm pretty sure Death Warrant was taking his post seriously either...

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast