Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 195

Thread: Racism

  1. #11
    Pat
    Pat is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nil.
    Posts
    3,266

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscure
    Racism is not wrong. I often go on weekend lynchings because I hate niggers. What's wrong with hating someone because of their skin color?
    Royally fuck those spic immigrants takin' my HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS just so they can get their MEXICAN diseases treated by REAL doctors

  2. #12
    Dedicated Member Death Warrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    645

    Re: Racism

    Look at my signature to see what racism does to people.

    Oh, and at my school, this has gotten so bad, like if my friend is talking about halo, and he refers to someone on the red team as a "Red Guy" everyone will yell at him "Racist!". It's just getting annoying.

    And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website

  3. #13
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils
    Posts
    1,516

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrant
    Look at my signature to see what racism does to people.

    Oh, and at my school, this has gotten so bad, like if my friend is talking about halo, and he refers to someone on the red team as a "Red Guy" everyone will yell at him "Racist!". It's just getting annoying.
    That's... not... racism. It's called middle school retardedness my good sir xD It'll fade away eventually. For most people at least...

  4. #14
    Dedicated Member Will's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    820

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscure
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrant
    Herp
    Derp
    Are you guys fucking serious?

    Back to racism... It's wrong but people consider anything racism which is also wrong. Some people blame everything that happens to them as racism rather than them being failures.


    If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

  5. #15
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils
    Posts
    1,516

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Some people blame everything that happens to them as racism rather than them being failures.
    I agree, but why does everyone feel the need to flame Death Warrant every chance they get? All I see in response to his posts are HERP and DERP and DURR HURR. Is that really necessary? Fuck off. You don't need to get on his jock about every little fucking mistake that has been repeated by countless other DD users, that no one else cared about before. This one thing I hate about DD; everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Dumbshits.

  6. #16
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrant
    Look at my signature to see what racism does to people.
    FYI I wasn't being serious when I said that....

  7. #17
    Enthusiast Olix Flix's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Talesland
    Posts
    1,581

    Re: Racism

    You have the right to hate whomever you want. However, to hate is different than to discriminate.
    A person isn't better or worse according to his sexual orientation or his color.

    I can hate someone, but I don't have the right to discriminate him.

    ^ IMO.
    D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S. A.N.I.M.A.L.S.

  8. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England, West Midlands
    Posts
    132

    Re: Racism

    For me it depends, i mean theres stupid racism and then the O.T.T bollocks.
    I don't know if they actually changed this but there was a nursery song which was "Racist". It started like this.
    Baa Baa BLACK sheep, have you anymore?
    Lol, people considered that racist so they changed the begining of the song to this.
    Baa Baa RAINBOW SHEEP, have you anymore...
    Lol, ANYWHO. I don't really think racism is bad as such. Uhmm, yeah.

  9. #19
    Dedicated Member Will's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    820

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscure
    Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Some people blame everything that happens to them as racism rather than them being failures.
    I agree, but why does everyone feel the need to flame Death Warrant every chance they get? All I see in response to his posts are HERP and DERP and DURR HURR. Is that really necessary? Fuck off. You don't need to get on his jock about every little fucking mistake that has been repeated by countless other DD users, that no one else cared about before. This one thing I hate about DD; everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Dumbshits.
    I was making fun of both of you for taking Skype seriously, he's more "mature" than the two of you.


    If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

  10. #20
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils
    Posts
    1,516

    Re: Racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscure
    Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Some people blame everything that happens to them as racism rather than them being failures.
    I agree, but why does everyone feel the need to flame Death Warrant every chance they get? All I see in response to his posts are HERP and DERP and DURR HURR. Is that really necessary? Fuck off. You don't need to get on his jock about every little fucking mistake that has been repeated by countless other DD users, that no one else cared about before. This one thing I hate about DD; everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Dumbshits.
    I was making fun of both of you for taking Skype seriously, he's more "mature" than the two of you.
    I wasn't talking about skype's nigger hating at all. I was talking about the halo post. I'm pretty sure Death Warrant was taking his post seriously either...


 
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •