Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism

Re: Racism

I hate nigger children they should die in a fire that their whore mothers left for them.

Now in all seriousness I have black friends, who I treat like any other friend of mine, and black cousins of which I treat like every other member in my family. I do not mean what I say; it's important that we leave hate speech out of freedom of speech.

Hate speech is clownish, supporting hate speech is even more so. But like all clowns, it is wise to ignore them, as they do not know what they're talking about.

And yes, by stating this, I consider the foreboding statement I have left above to be clowning around, knock it off people.

The reason people may say that they hate "niggers" is because they are stereotyping a whole race of humans because of what a small group of them do. People believe the perception that all black people are uneducated and poor and that they live on the streets and try and act tough and will beat you up for simply looking at them funny. This has sparked people (mainly white people) to not hire them or if they were to short list people applying for the job and a white had exactly the same credentials as that black person, that white employer would be more tempted to hire the white person because he/she will feel that the black person will cause distress to other members.

This has also been caused by socially acceptable white supremacy which has just been continued throughout the century as people still put down dark skinned people with words such as "nigger" or "stupid African". To be honest I feel sorry for all of the black people who are educated and who are willing to go out and try and do the best they can in this world, only to be shunned by so called superior races. However I really do hate it when I see a dark skinned person and they try and strut like they are cool with their rap booming out of the speakers and then trying to act tough as though to make be afraid, as they feel that because of their heritage they must act this way. Not to be an expert, but I think this has something to do with bad social skills with people who are actually capable of constructing sentences with sense and know the difference between honour and stupidity.

Off the subject of black/white. There is also the debate of Asians who cannot drive. I do not think this is true. But what I have noticed with immigrants is that there a few; if not a lot, who are very arrogant and stubborn, and this leads to them being dangerous on the road which makes people believe that Asians cannot drive and that they eat weird foods. But people from Asia think that eating eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast is disgusting. This all comes down to culture and the will to accept change to yours and others cultures.

There is also the perception that a lot of people from the Middle East, usually Muslims are all terrorist bombers and Extremists when it comes to religion and Al Qaeda. Some guy at school will not shut up about how smart his Granddad is because he flies with Emirates stating "Arabs don't bomb Arabs". Also talking about the Middle East, people believe that Jews are cheap and are always trying to scab money from others. This is just because Jews are good with handling money so people believe they have tight pockets.

All in all most of you will say tl;dr. But if we got past all this stupid hate, then people will understand more about helping out each other and not condemning them because of their culture, religion or heritage.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

1 man isn't an entire race

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaZorza
    Calling an African a "Black Slave" is obviously wrong, and you would be racist in saying that. But think, why is it wrong? There were two words in that sentence. One was the word "black", and one was the word "slave". The "black part of it puts it into the category of racism, but it is the "slave" part which actually makes it wrong. Calling someone just a slave would be just as bad in my opinion, putting "black" in front of it makes it racist, but it's no less wrong than before. Unless you think that there is something wrong with being black.
    Any remotely intelligent person would realise that the reason calling someone a "black slave", opposed to "black" or a "slave" can be racist, because when the 2 words are put beside each other they are put into a seperate context.
    Although referring to "black slaves" While talking about a time in history isn't racist, calling an African-American a black slave with malicious intent is obviously racist, because it implies through the word "slave" Being next to the word "black" That they are inferior because of their ethnicity. Anyone can piece that together through common sense; Don't confuse yourself by seperating the 2 words and saying that they aren't racist because they make no sense when apart.
    what is homo love?

Enthusiast

BLACK PEOPLE FTW

actually they kinda suck, and most of them are always angry! idk why hahah. the word nigger means nothing anymore everyone calls everyone a nigger these days.
    [center:g01jqkvr][/center:g01jqkvr]

Quote Originally Posted by Narachi
    BLACK PEOPLE FTW

actually they kinda suck, and most of them are always angry! idk why hahah. the word nigger means nothing anymore everyone calls everyone a nigger these days.
    Dude so true. I'm black and I don't even understand racism or why people even do it. But all I know is that it somehow does not effect me.

HAPPY NEW YEARS DARKDEMON
    [center:m60x39qd][/center:m60x39qd]
    [center:m60x39qd]Thread[/center:m60x39qd]

Junior Member shuffle monster66's Avatar

lol, I am a real nigga.
    The vid explains it all. The thing is its okay to say nigga if your a nigga. Like me.
    [youtube:rbwleit4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sujIsf34wh0[/youtube:rbwleit4]

Quote Originally Posted by shuffle monster66
    lol, I am a real nigga.
    The vid explains it all. The thing is its okay to say nigga if your a nigga. Like me.
    [youtube:2p8oqnr9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sujIsf34wh0[/youtube:2p8oqnr9]
    Your obsession with the boondocks is proving quite annoying. This is the debate area, try and make a point or don't post.

Why is it ok for black people to call each other niggers?

Because it deflates the power of the word, and shows that black people aren't bothered by it.
    what is homo love?

Then why is it racist for other races to call black people niggers?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast