Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFO's

Banned

UFO's

What are your takes on UFO's, UFO sightings, etc?

Re: UFO's

I'd like to believe them but it just makes me feel like an idiot. Although when I was going through a phase of liking ghost sightings and such, I came across several UFO/alien photos that were rather convincing. There's a fair amount of controversy involving the government and aliens/ UFO sightings. Particularly a certain event where several mountain climbers were found dead in really, really weird ways. One had their tongue removed but there was no blood, and they were covered in odd orangey marks with internal damages but no bruising.

Aliens and reported sightings are things I'll believe 100% when I see it. I still find it a very interesting subject though.

I believe in other life forms.
    With this topic I feel like if you don't have a first hand experience you don't believe in it.
    [center:2rpd5r61][/center:2rpd5r61]

Banned

I 100% believe in aliens, I've seen very convincing pictures of sightings. My friend claimed that when he vacationed to Korea, he saw a "UFO" in the sky and it was emitting a very strange noise. It is (imo) very hard not to believe in aliens

Pictures could be changed to make them more believable, but I do agree with you.
    [center:2rpd5r61][/center:2rpd5r61]

Veteran Enthusiast

I want to believe in aliens and all other lifeforms out there. I want to believe we aren't just the only things in this universe. But it's just... I don't know. I just find it really hard to believe. And if there are aliens, I doubt they'd have UFO's or look anything remotely like how we think they look.

A UFO is just an Unidentified Flying Object, so a ceramic plate flaying 200 feet in the air is a UFO.

Anyway, semantics over, I have the usual generic view on Aliens; In a universe of around 100 billion galaxies, it would be pretty self centered to believe that we're the only form of life that's ever evolved here. As for Alien sightings, I haven't looked into them enough to give a concrete opinion, but if a seperate species flew thousands of lightyears to reach us, I'm assuming they'd do more than fly around above us occasionally and probe us now and again. Especially since the same stuff has been reported for hundreds of years: You'd think they'd have enough information to move onto another project. Of course there's the possibility that we're being visited by different species of aliens each time, but it would be unlikely that they would all do the exact same stuff to us.
    what is homo love?

They are completley real. There is just know to try to get around it. I've seen one before, just floating in the sky. Like a stationary light, too of a high altitude for a helicopter though(not a star, because it cut on and cut off). My dad told me he saw one when he was growing up too. But, never in any lifetime will everyone beleive it though. I bet if a alien came up to the front door of a completely arrogant person, they'd keep telling themselves that it's a person in a costume.
    [center:ilj85xlc]
    l- Thread -l- Youtube -l- Bot Clan -l- Pivotspace -l- M3rkury -l[/center:ilj85xlc]

Quote Originally Posted by EONS
    They are completley real. There is just know to try to get around it. I've seen one before, just floating in the sky. Like a stationary light, too of a high altitude for a helicopter though(not a star, because it cut on and cut off).
    Yeah it's called a geostationary satellite. They're common pretty much everywhere.
    what is homo love?

I knew you were going to say something like that. Well, I don't think it was a geostationary sat., I think it was a UFO.
    [center:ilj85xlc]
    l- Thread -l- Youtube -l- Bot Clan -l- Pivotspace -l- M3rkury -l[/center:ilj85xlc]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast