Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens?

Aliens?

[center:1gaiktbf]Aliens UFO, and unknown objects, have been seen constantly over centurys.
    on the other side of the moon, apperently is an alien base, with a mother ship. in a mining operation.
    i got this information from these videos.

part 1:
    [youtube:1gaiktbf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uagbZmWcl7I&feature=related[/youtube:1gaiktbf]

part 2:
    [youtube:1gaiktbf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbhLad96JwA&feature=related[/youtube:1gaiktbf]

also, some information on this video:
    [youtube:1gaiktbf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jntsrv8QJ0M&feature=related[/youtube:1gaiktbf]

DISCUSS.
    [/center:1gaiktbf]

DUNGiful >> Milkshake >> .Dave >> Dyker

Re: Alien's?

heres the psychology behind it. alien believers will notice the things that support their theory and not notice the things that dont. alien skeptics will do the same. because of this it is very hard to get solid evidence from eye witnesses which, most of the time, are the only source as videos like this are often bias.

what would normally be seen as something completely normal is often seen as something sinister if it supports the viewers theory.

[spoiler:n0wbhfsc][/spoiler:n0wbhfsc]

Ward for Administrator

Personally i believe alien life must exist considering how large the universe is, I just don't believe we're ever going to encounter it

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Apostrophe's.
    Anyway, I believe there is a large possibility, like Alca said.

There's no doubt in my mind that there is other life in the universe. Whether the sightings are legitimate or not is another matter.

yeah, but i found another video i forgot about.
    it's about this sergeant person thing from the army, and his got active missiles or something, and he spots a flying saucer go past, and then all the missiles deactivate, when it goes past.
    so they must have very, very advanced technology.
    so, as you said skype, there will most deffinately be other life forms out there, and there might be somewhere out there in our solar system, with more advanced technology then us.

DUNGiful >> Milkshake >> .Dave >> Dyker

If aliens did exist, and if it were possible for them to traverse the universe in seconds imagine the weapons that they have and what they could do with them.

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

Alien's what? Anyway, I think an important thing to consider about aliens is how different from us they would likely be. This video does a pretty good job in my opinion

[youtube:3o09evel]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugCKoj_t5Hg[/youtube:3o09evel]

I don't doubt that some form of life exists out there; I just doubt we'll ever have a meaningful encounter with them. The odds say that if we find aliens, they'll either be too stupid for us to communicate with or too intelligent for us to understand. There's a very small range of intelligence where we''ll be able to learn anything from them, so hoping that aliens will give us all their technology or something seems a little silly.

That's why I don't believe most stories about alien sightings. I really doubt that aliens would even bother coming here, and I really doubt they would fly spaceships that operate in a nature familiar to us. It just seems like all alien stories involve the aliens being fairly similar to humans, and the odds of that are pretty damn low.

I guess I have another thing to add from the video. The example of communicating with a chimp using sign language is a pretty good analogy in my opinion. When you give a chimp basic messages, you can convey certain parts of our language. The chimp might be able to understand certain English words when they're put into sign language, but it's only a very small set of words. The chimp doesn't know the symbols necessary to learn quantum mechanics, right? It can only understand certain parts of our language.

Now extend that to aliens. Let's say we do find some aliens and they're much more intelligent than us. It's possible that they're intelligent enough to communicate with us by learning English or something, just like we learn how to communicate with chimps (and other animals) using symbols they understand. So even if the aliens did choose to communicate with us, what would it accomplish? Chances are, the majority of their superior intelligence would be lost to us in the translation to English. Just like a chimp can't understand ideas that can be understood in English but not in sign language, we probably won't be able to understand ideas that can be understood in some alien language but not in English. So EVEN IF the aliens did bother talking to us, we would probably learn nothing from it.

tl;dr yeah we might meet aliens, but if we meet them chances are nothing will happen
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

I don't really have an opinion one way or the other regarding aliens, but I do have a somewhat interesting story about them. In the late 70's my dad was a pilot for the U.S. Navy, flying a P3 and tracking various Russian planes and submarines. They were working with another P3 in the area, and they picked up a radar contact all of a sudden sort of in between the two planes, which were a good ways away from each other. The radar contact was following their movement, just a bit behind the two planes, then suddenly shot forward to a point in front of them and matched their speed again almost instantly, went back to where it was before with the same accelerating and decelerating, then just flew off super quickly.

They thought it was just a glitch with their radar, but the other plane had the exact same reading, and when they filed a report on it to their superiors, they hushed it up and never talked to them about it again. To this day, my dad doesn't know whether it was some sort of U.S. or Russian technology in the form of some sort of jet fighter, but he didn't know of any sort of plane that could go anywhere near as quickly as what this thing did.

There is a theory that the great pyramids were built by aliens, and if you look at them from the sky they aparently look like a runway. Now i beleive this to be true, because history teels us that the time it took the egyptians to build the pyramids was reletivley short, now i don't see it as physicaly possible that humans were able to move stones of that size in such a short time and seeign as the sheer amount of stones that were used to build the pyramids it would have taken decades to build even half a pyramid. This gives the impression that the egyptians had some help from beings with the ability to move large amounts of objects at once making it easier for the egypitians to build the pyramids.

Also egyptians mythology mentions a higher being or some god like entity that ruled over them and visited them, this is found in hyroglyph translations as well as inscriptions on some artifacts. I think this provides enough proof to show that aliens did exist and possibly still do.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast