Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts?

Ghosts?

Do you believe in them? I remember Spaz did a topic on Ghosts, and he gave a story. If i recall this is how it went: This is coming from my memory, so it may not all be right:

"My friend had told me her house was haunted. I had see the curtains and things move before in the webcam, but that can be explained by a simple draft or something. She invited me round' one day, and we where lying on the sofa, and there was a bag on the floor, she turned the light of for a minute and it had moved a good 5ft."

Whats your opinion?
    [center:5deimdr1][/center:5deimdr1]

Re: Ghosts?

I don't see why not. World's more interesting when there are things people don't quite understand.
    [center:19x36b4n]v Click For Music Thread v[/center:19x36b4n]
    [center:19x36b4n][/center:19x36b4n]
    [center:19x36b4n]"And by the way it's not about making money, it's about taking money.
    Destroying the status quo because the status is not quo.
    The world is a mess and I just need to... rule it."
    [/center:19x36b4n]

Your memory was quite accurate .. but yeah see I'm still unsure about the whole thing. I'm really Atheist(?) and so I don't really believe in the whole holy spirits and shit but at the same time that story I posted ages ago is true, and I've got no way of explaining how it happened. So I'm in the middle really. :P
    Evenin' - PM?

Wow, that wasn't a bad memory. But if you don't believe in spirits and the such, why did the bag or whatever move?
    [center:5deimdr1][/center:5deimdr1]

I try to keep an open mind, especially on topics or stories about apparitions but I honestly believe they exist, I've had many colleagues with personal experiences and some pictures to prove it, as much as I would love to believe they don't exist, there is no hiding the fact that these things are real and that they are with us right now.
    [center:1a8tztwm][/center:1a8tztwm]

The thought of them creeps me the shit out, but I enjoy believing in such things. Nothing to do with religion or science, just an unexplainable thing.

I like things like this, the world gets boring when there's an exact explanation for everything.

Veteran Enthusiast

^ Same, just the sheer thought that they could be in my room watching, haunting and doing paranormal stuff to me is just very scary.
    But I find this type of stuff very interesting. And sure, I'd say it's pretty possible that ghosts exist.

How are you defining "ghosts"? As in the soul of a dead person or some unexplained type of energy?

Although I'm not convinced by either theory, on the off chance of ghosts actually existing, the theory that they're the lingering spirits of the dead would be the last conclusion I'd come to.
    what is homo love?

Veteran Enthusiast ULTRA1337piv0tz's Avatar

It seems so unbelievable, yet creepy. Especially the part that we're not able to see them while they may be lookin at us.
    Steam: xendlessnl

Banned

Their real. I gurantee you.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast