Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Enthusiast

Westburo Baptist Church

So yeah, explain your opinion about them. IMO, they're annoying and idiotic dicks.

credits to insertstupidusernamehere for the signature

PM me if you want courtesy.

Re: Westburo Baptist Church

They're definitely annoying, but they have freedom of speech like everyone else.

Veteran Enthusiast

they dont deserve freedom of speech, they are exploiting it. if it were up to me id be the one taking the shot and taking out every last one of them. the fuckers deserve to burn for what they said about Australia and the bushfires!!! let them suffer the pain those poor families suffered during the victorian bushfires.

[youtube:14dq0hsz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU[/youtube:14dq0hsz]

It's pretty unfair they force their beliefs on their children, almost as if it's a mind controlling cult lol!

Also, they base their hate hate for gays on the bible, and in the same chapter it says "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." It goes on to say you can't cut your hair or shave.
    If they're going to take the bible literally, they should take all of it literally, not just the bits they agree with.

I'm not religious, but they're giving Christianity a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    they dont deserve freedom of speech, they are exploiting it. if it were up to me id be the one taking the shot and taking out every last one of them. the fuckers deserve to burn for what they said about Australia and the bushfires!!! let them suffer the pain those poor families suffered during the victorian bushfires.
    No matter how disgusting the Westboro Baptist Church is, this post is hypocritical. You're saying that they deserve to be burned, for saying that the Australians deserved to be burned.

A much better way of combatting attention-seeking bigots like this is by ignoring them. Just like the best way to combat a screaming child with Down's Syndrome is to ignore him.
    what is homo love?

Quote Originally Posted by ērepgrigo
    They're definitely annoying, but they have freedom of speech like everyone else.
    There is a fine line though between freedom of speech and defamation of character. What WBC has been best known for is attacking grieving families of soldiers that risk their lives on the front-lines to keep the United States and the world safe at their funerals. The Supreme Court however ruled in favor of this, which I find absolutely bullshit because it shows how much the United State judicial system knows.

Anyway, I just try to ignore them, there are a few people here that absolutely adore WBC and I could really give a fuck less about because everything they are preaching is 100% false.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzystan
    A much better way of combatting attention-seeking bigots like this is by ignoring them. Just like the best way to combat a screaming child with Down's Syndrome is to ignore him.
    Lmao well said.

These insensitive snobs don't even deserve my opinion of them.
    If they want to spread Bible truth, they should focus on what the Bible prioritizes.

True, the Bible condemns homosexuality, but it focuses on love for God and love for neighbor.
    It emphasizes forgiveness, humility, and kindness. Not hatred or discrimination.

These people remind me of the hypocritical Pharisee's of Jesus' day. Jesus rebuked them for misleading their followers and going against Bible truths.

These people are not Christians, sit down.
    I don't hate anybody, but with these people I'm more like, "seriously?"

Got a minute into that video and was raging uncontrollably. Regardless of how hypocritical and sick it may sound, they (especially the lead-woman) deserve to be beaten.

There is no cure or treatment for that level of delusional retardation.

Mod

Really, taking the bible that literally must be bad for your mental health.
    Hey.

who cares

For a start, they have a very warped sense of the world and religion in general.
    nope
    steam id: specialbacon

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast