Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The Apostasy-Posta

I am sort of starting this debate because for some reason Oblivion says that the band: Dimmu Borgir, has been confused with "Demon Burger" and the Apostasy sounds like Posta so it does sort of, Hybrid Stigmata souds like a fucking car lol. And I don't want to fuck up Oblivion's thread like before I got a 1 week temp ban so if he wants to continue this I told him to come to the debate area and settle this and if he dosen't want I'll delete this thing and move on with my pivot animations.

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: The Apostasy-Posta

Quote Originally Posted by LithiumCheetah
    I am sort of starting this debate because for some reason Oblivion says that the band: Dimmu Borgir, has been confused with "Demon Burger" and the Apostasy sounds like Posta so it does sort of, Hybrid Stigmata souds like a fucking car lol. And I don't want to fuck up Oblivion's thread like before I got a 1 week temp ban so if he wants to continue this I told him to come to the debate area and settle this and if he dosen't want I'll delete this thing and move on with my pivot animations.
    fuck it had nothing to do with that, the reason he was getting slightly angry at you, was because you were spamming the shit out of his thread with useless criticisms of his animations and of him. requesting a lock on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    Quote Originally Posted by LithiumCheetah
    fuck it had nothing to do with that, the reason he was getting slightly angry at you, was because you were spamming the shit out of his thread with useless criticisms of his animations and of him. requesting a lock on this thread.
    beat ya to it, mang

Veteran Enthusiast

Tits.