Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Enthusiast

Conspiracy Theories

Does anyone believe in government conspiracy theories??
    like how they may have killed notorious and tupac or that the american government blew up the world trade centers etc etc.

i personally believe its all bullshit, a country would not kill that many people just to give them justifiable reason to take over a country for its oil, but, knowing america anything is possible.

share your thoughts.

Re: Conspiracy Theories

I believe that many people related to the way countries are run are twisted. That said, I don't think there are enough twisted people in government to affect a countries actions to the point where they're killing thousands of people for profit or some other resulting winning.

Many people believe that the Osama thing was fake. That in reality he was on a beach somewhere remote being protected by Obama himself. All I can say is: sigh.

I generally don't believe in conspiracy theories. Sure, things often look suspicious, but that's what the fools making these theories up want you to think. It's all a money-making game.

Enthusiast

Yeah i believe in some, i mean, look at what sri lanka done to there people in the sri lanka killing fields. There government slaughtered many of them while slipping under the radar. Then there's the whole "new world order" thing, not sure on that, but anything is possible. I think it's stupid not to believe in any theories, as you just don't know huh. Especially when the media covers so much shit up.

Veteran Enthusiast

im mainly talking about America, even though im from Australia (we dont really have government conspiracy), but the media dont hide shit, they would jump at the chance if they found out fully factual evidence of government conspiracy, all the people who have, supposedly have been killed.

im on the fence for them, but some of them are complete bullshit.

I really don't know, there's a different story to every one.
    Looking at some conspiracy theories, there's enough evidence to support a counterpoint to the commonly held views of the public, but some are just too far-fetched to be believable.
    9/11 controlled demolitions and fake moon landings are a couple of the more believable ones, because they have at least a few good pieces of evidence, but things like the Philadelphia experiment, Bigfoot, and most alien stories seem more like hopeful fantasy stories than real theories.

I do definitely believe that the real truth behind some of these things is hidden from the public, but I don't necessarily blame the government for every strange happening, I also don't believe everything I hear, though.
    what

Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

I don't believe in the popular Illuminati theory the same way other people do, but I think our government is corrupt to the core, and it's fucking up our society with their ideals of greed and selfishness.

What I DON'T believe is that Obama worships Satan, or Baphomet, or anything stupid like that. I just believe that there are some greedy fucking bastards that operate behind the scenes to enjoy a luxurious, materialistic lifestyle. I don't believe that the pyramid is a satanic symbol, or that Led Zeppelin played backwards is supposed to brainwash you into worshipping the devil.

I believe that the way America has become, starting from the early 1900's, is immoral and encourages the population to make shitty products that advertise well. Not just America though, but other countries are going to shit too. The police in Russia heavily abuse their power to take advantage of the people, no matter how hard they fuck them over.

The general theory of NWO is something that makes sense to me, but I won't go as far to believe in a cloak and dagger satanic cult pulling all the strings. Sounds to me like a story spread by the Westboro Baptist Church to further their dumbfuckery to the rest of America .

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

No

Information is everywhere. I mean, just look at wikileaks. It seems pretty clear that the US government isn't perfect at keeping secrets. If extremely sensitive government information about war casualties and whatever isn't safe, I find it unlikely that something like a 9/11 conspiracy could be kept hidden for this long without something slipping out.

Or wait, maybe wikileaks is a conspiracy to make people think conspiracies don't exist. derp
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

It takes some creativity to think about this stuff, so kudos to that. However, it's still all bullshit to me.

i heard that the 9/11 planes were really made of rubber ducks

About the 9/11 deal, I never doubted the news reports or anything until recently when couple classmates and coworkers told me to check out the conspiracy videos on youtube, not with the attitude of changing my mind, but just to look at the videos and try to be observant.

I was pretty shocked to see all the videos covering the event that disprove it was a terrorist attack. I never made a big deal of it, but remained curious about the whole thing and kept my eyes open.

Finally, I ended up talking to my cousin, who had spent over four years in the US Air Force. I asked him to shed some light on the subject, expecting him to disprove the conspiracies entirely. I figured that if anyone would be fully convinced of the government's validity, it would be someone trained to agree with it.

I was again shocked to see that my cousin expressed considerable doubt on the 9/11 bombings. He said that there is so much evidence on both sides, he doesn't know what to believe.

So it's pretty much the same with me. I have no idea what to believe about 9/11, the moon, bigfoot, etc.
    There's nothing I can do about any of those things, so I'm not going to waste my time worrying about them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast