Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The Evidence is Overwhelming (Probable Debate)

Alright, here's a video that I think proves for a fact that the universe was created by the Christian God and that the Bible is entirely fact, from Creation on up to the prophesy of the Second Coming of Jesus.

If you find anything "wrong" with this video, debate it here. Also, if you happen to believe in evolution which, judging by the past topics, is very prevalent here, please feel free to deny anything said about CREATION in a logical manner, and not just "The Earth is billions of years old because science tells us so, so nyah!"

Also: This thread is about the theory of evolution versus the theory of creation. NOT about whether God exists, despite that being the main topic of the film. Watch it and debate anything said, but don't debate the existence of God. Debate the "evidence" confronted in the video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 12631511&q

P.S. If this is illegal due to religious reasons, please lock, but I would really like to hear people's INTELLIGENT responses to this video.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

Click the animation above to visit.

Well, since noone wants to reply in here, can a mod just lock it?
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

Enthusiast

I doubt that you really want me to do that. )

Sorry I can't view the video on my computer anyways.

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

poosssibly could reply, we could have a sensible debate

well, I would post a good reply, but I can't view it yet. If a mod could lock this until I possibly could reply, we could have a sensible debate, but as it stands, this computer cannot view videos. I could reply in maybe 3 days, maybe 4 or 5.
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast
    I can watch it
    But i dont have now time to watch 58.38 minutes long video, where a man talks slooowly
    I mean, hes talkin like: " Dooeess.... Gooood...... exiiiist? "
    Maybe later i watch it to end

HAha, I didn't know it wouldn't work on some pc's.

Well, I would want this locked, but since you guys want to watch it and then come back, I guess no harm could be done. But I won't be very active in the debate since I already did this once and it will bore me to get the same questions as before, not able to change my answer, naturally.

Fanatic Enthusiast

i'm interested but i dont want to wacth 58 minutes of what could possibly be bullshit. if you want to summarise it, which might be a task, then PM me, but ill lock this until further notice

jeffkw likes the idea
    Elite Forgotten