Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Do you think 9-1-1 is a fraud?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

0 0%
  • Idk, but then again, I don't care

1 100.00%
    Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

9-11 Government Coverup?

well, my dad found a website about 9-11 that says that it's a fraud, and I want to know what you guys think, I have to find it again, but I add it in a little while.

So post what you think, but please don't spam!

And even if you don't live in the US, but you've heard of these theoris, feel free to post them here. )

Thanks for telling me about the mistake bahamut...
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

It's not 9-1-1, it's 9/11.

Anyway. :P I think it was fairly genuine. Plane smash tower. People go boom. Bush go "lol". War in Iraq. There was plenty of video evidence or whatever, and anyway, they know well that loads of people died, so even if they did do a cover up, it was a pretty crap one. :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

ok I found the link, and sorry it might take a while to load for slow computers... http://www.gallerize.com/2005-01-11_001_MI_SG_UA175.htm

Enthusiast
    this is dumb people need to let this go. you know how painful it would be for one of the family's of the victims, to read stuff like this. people need to let it go!
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

If yopu gave me a simulator, a bunch of film, and A LOT of time, I could "prove" that the government cause hiroshima....or the kennedy assasination...er, uh...anyways, this is either a joke, or a skinzefrantic man has WAYYY too much time on his hands. There are millions of eye witneses, a ton of dead people who were on that flight when it happened (including the producer of the hit series Frasier) and tons of live footage ( I was watching the tele when it happened). There's nothing fak about it.
    I'm gay.

well is you took the time to read the link I posted you'd see that in many ways there are problems, with the film, and with the photos that were take, and filmed... the government, or the tv stations (or who-ever else) could've posted fake pictures frame by frame in the footage, so please look at the site... :])

I looked at that site. My first thought was "hmm, this is obviously a site to fool stupid people". Giant red italic impact font doesn't fool anyone I'm afraid. :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Quote Originally Posted by flaming wolf
    well is you took the time to read the link I posted you'd see that in many ways there are problems, with the film, and with the photos that were take, and filmed... the government, or the tv stations (or who-ever else) could've posted fake pictures frame by frame in the footage, so please look at the site... :])
    What I'm saying is I saw it happen on live TV, and thousands of new yorkers saw it live too. And our current holographic technology sucks to the extent that if it were plausible to have the eyesight of a thousand people blindsighted, and televeision people bribed, they would have to have holographic projectors every three feet. And the secret government...yes, the government wants to kill its own people and hurt its own economy...yeah
    I'm gay.

now bahamut did you just say "to fool stupid people"? because, my dad is a very smart and intellectual man, and he believes this site is quite believable, and Highly, that's the point of the site, that they were trying out new holographic technology, at the risk of their own public, and that would give them the excuse to attack Iraq, but I'm not trying to force anything on to you, I'm just saying...

Hologram projector. Ahahahahaha.

This is so ridiculously impossible it's not even worth leaving open. Locked.

fun fact: you can't project light onto empty space