Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Holocaust deniers

Pretty simple, just tell your opinion on them. I honestly think that there, dangerously stupid.

credits to insertstupidusernamehere for the signature

PM me if you want courtesy.

Re: Holocaust deniers

I didn't know there even were people like that. They must be pretty fucking stupid.
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

tumblr | last.fm

Devoted Veteran

So this is a debate about idiots?

They have a good point, there's no reason to believe the holocaust. Jews tend to disappear in groups of 6 million all the time and those camps were obviously just work camps that the Germans didn't need anymore when they were losing the war and that's the real reason the blew it up.

Holocaust deniers is a pretty dumb term that represents a very small percentage of people who don't necessarily agree or trust all of the information given about the holocaust... It's not like people just go around saying the holocaust never happened. They just question the accuracy and reliability of the information given by governments.
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

IT'S ALL A MYTH, NEVER HAPPENED. LIKE THE DARK AGES.

Why would they deny the Holocaust's existence?
    "Oh yeah, all those documents and pictures were totally photoshopped. It was a government fraud to justify WWII."
    I mean, really? REALLY?
    [center:3mz8yq62][/center:3mz8yq62]

Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    Why would they deny the Holocaust's existence?
    "Oh yeah, all those documents and pictures were totally photoshopped. It was a government fraud to justify WWII."
    I mean, really? REALLY?
    Why would someone say that? Just why? I'd really like to know.

I can understand the viewpoint about the whole documents and pictures though because some of those documents and pictures have been lost to the ages when the Nazi regime had control of Germany and was planning the extermination of the Jewish, and even during the Holocaust itself; however, I say this from a standpoint that doesn't deny the atrocities that occurred during WWII. It's hard to get an accurate number as to how many people actually died in the Holocaust because we don't have all of the Nazi documentation and photos that were ever produced during the time where the Jewish were placed into the ghettos and were dying to a point when the Allies had won the war and were liberating each and every camp including the less-known ones that aren't even in the history books. If we had said documentation from during the time that all this was going on, we probably wouldn't have as many Holocaust deniers in that aspect. There are still several other reasons why people "deny" the Holocaust's existence (some of which don't even make any goddamn sense) which can easily be debunked by a simple search on the internet or through evidence given during the Nuremberg Trials, etc.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php ... d=10007271
    Give it a look then.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Well Faded, due to WW II, the EU has been started and all them countries swore not to attack one another, never again would something like this happen.

So that'd be one point to think the Holocaust was made up by governments.

...Honestly, I don't know shit about this, I'm too lazy to search for it. I'm going purely on own logics and thoughts here, I might be completely wrong, I don't know.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

The only slightly logical argument I could see for this would be "Well, the evidence is all up in smoke!"

[center:s1g75gto]"I rather tell thee what is to be feared than what I fear; for always I am Caesar"

Steam Username: Blitzkrieg ( Add CrashClosed54 )[/center:s1g75gto]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast