Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Was the Apollo moon space landing FAKE?

yeah, it was...

heres why

look at this picture
    http://www.apfn.org/images/moon1.jpg
    and
    http://www.apfn.org/images/moonlanding.jpg

check that flag out. its flapping like there is wind...
    only problem is... THERE IS NO WIND IN SPACE

also

A camera panned upwards to catch Apollo 16's Lunar Landerlifting off the Moon. Who did the filming?

Text from pictures in the article said that only two men walked on the Moon during the Apollo 12 mission. Yet the astronaut reflected in the visor has no camera. Who took the shot?

One NASA picture from Apollo 11 is looking up at Neil Armstrong about to take his giant step for mankind. The photographer must have been lying on the planet surface. If Armstrong was the first man on the Moon, then who took the shot?

How can the flag be brightly lit when its side is to the light? And where, in all of these shots, are the stars? Remember, stars...

When mission control talked to the astronauts, the astronauts responded instandly. the movement of the radiowaves was 180,000mph... the earth was 200,000 miles away (aprox). it should have taken about 0.7 responce time for the astronauts...

more later confused_) confused_)

MG
    Enthusiast

Re: Was the Apollo moon space landing FAKE?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlmostSurreal
    check that flag out. its flapping like there is wind...
    only problem is... THERE IS NO WIND IN SPACE
    The flag is made of aluminum and ruffled to look like it's flapping in the wind...that's a fact...

EDITED:
    http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/
    that site has lots of information...

the flag wasnt aluminum..

its in different possitions in other pictures, some less down, some almost straight up

also, they havnt been back to the moon in almost 40 (or more) years.
    why not??
    dont they have the technoligy to build stuff on the moon if they could go to the moon almost 40 years ago?

also, the site you reffered... its theories are very bad.

remember
    neil armstrong was filmed coming off of the apollo. the apollo had no cameras, so someone would have already been on the moon.

also, if you take a look at the video, the flag moves.

one part your guy says this:

In fact there are many more than "millions" of bits of would be meteors out in space, and they travel at speeds as high as at least 120,000 MPH! Despite the large numbers and high speeds, the space density of these objects is quite low so the average interval between impacts on an astronaut is extremely low. The spacesuits the astronauts wore on the lunar surface had layers designed to stop such small particles (we're talking micron sized bits!) to protect the astronaut.

these micro-meteors travel 120,000 MPH, and, theres proof that they can make tiny holes in almost ANY surface, and back then, im not quite sure that they would have the kind of technolegy to make a suit, where as the micro-meteors slice through the metal on the Apollo, and almost any NEW ship..

Dedicated Member
    i havent really read anything ill wait till more people comeing and posting till ill pay attention

y would they need to fake the hole thing anyways?

Enthusiast

yeah i've heard quite a few things on this. i agree that it didn't land.
    there was the whole thing about america and russia racing to see who can get on the moon first... how F'ing pointless

still think space travel is a waste of money :])

-penguin boi
    'live and kickin' !

New Animation thread 08

Dedicated Member
    i don tthink its pointless...all the answers of how earth was made and stuff might be out there.

i dont think its pointless on research but i think its point less on other thing like entertament or recreation....like one night i was watching somthing and it said the a space craft takes 13 ashes from dead people and shoot it into space.....HOW POINTLESS IS THAT? plus it cost about 5 grand

5grand x 13= 65 grand per space launch....

stupid people actually do this pointless thing

i think the yhould just burry them like normal dead guys

MG
    Enthusiast
    well, i don't know if it was fake or not...but i don't think it matters now...40 years after...

Dedicated Member
    the flag wasnt alluminum they put alluminum in the flag to make it stay that way

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlmostSurreal
    its in different possitions in other pictures, some less down, some almost straight up
    in videos the flag flaps

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast