Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Where you are I am, besides, i got proxy!

Obama for president...again?

Do you think we should vote for obama?
    He has done nothing for the money problem. All he did was get Osama bin laden killed.
    Whoop-D-fuckety-hoo.
    He said abortion is OK, along with gay marriage. SICK OR WHAT?
    We need a REAL president who will help United states.
    Should Obama be re-elected?
    In my opinion..FUCK NO
    Don't rectify, signify. we shoot anyone who does the opposite.

Re: Obama for president...again?

Wow, all he did was kill a man who had been on the most wanted list (and the killer of thousands) since before you were born!? Nothing! Pathetic, man, just so pathetic.

And he wants people to follow something other than what was written in a book hundreds of years ago?!

Madness!

-----------------------------------

I have yet to see anyone who strikes me as more capable than Obama in the running for president. I don't understand why everyone hates him. If I were of age and American, I'd vote for him.

Flashcomix, how old are you?
    | Pivot | Artwork | Youtube |
    DD Achievements:
    Spoiler:

Beginner:
    • 16 august 2008

Intermediate:
    • 9 January 2009

Veteran:
    • 28 June 2010

666 Posts:
    • 3 July 2010

1000 Posts:
    • 12 November 2010

2000 Posts:
    • 30 March 2011

3000 Posts:
    • 25 December 2011

4000 Posts:
    • 19 November 2012

Vip:
    • 15 July 2010
      Special thanks to Arch

Myfiles:
    • 29 October 2010
      Special thanks to Mango

2 Month ban:
    • 16 July 2010
      Special thanks to Skype

Banned

For starters, no one actually has proof that Obama ordered the attack out on Osama and the Navy Seals killed him. In fact, the sources that do state this are very questionable. Pictures should have been given if they wanted people to honestly think he was dead. It’s the least they could have done. Not to mention they threw his body in the ocean after spraying him full of bullets. They could have interrogated him and they shouldn’t have threw him in the ocean as this makes it so that he can’t be recovered. Adding onto all of this, the majority of sources that stated he was killed by the Navy Seals also stated years ago that Osama Bin Laden died from kidney failure multiple times in the years 2001, 2006 and so on. I didn’t know he had so many lives! So what are we to believe here? That he died of kidney failure, disease, starvation or being killed by the Navy Seals? Let’s not also forget that this all took place right before the presidential campaign, which is this year. Now that that’s out of the way, he is meant to be a bad man in your books because he supports same sex marriage and abortion? That is quite honestly ignorant. Perhaps if you read up on homosexuality and abortion your opinion would change.

If I had to vote for anyone, I would vote for Ron Paul. Unfortunately, I can’t, and unfortunately America likes to think they’re the World Police these days so it really does annoy me. Ron Paul promises many things I support, but so do many other politicians. He seems to have a great following though and he continually supports his ideas through his speeches, so they don’t seem like one off things just to garner support. It could be propaganda, but Obama really hasn’t done much so I wouldn’t have anything to lose if I voted for Ron Paul.

Obama also seems to have just been voted in because people wanted “change”. This change seems to have been in the form of his skin colour though, for the most part. Many sources even state that the 95% of the black community voted for Obama solely based on his skin colour. That’s nothing to be ashamed of, but if people want true equality, then they shouldn’t expect it based on voting for someone for their skin colour. It would be like if everyone voted for a white person when there were two candidates with one being white and the other black. That aside though, maybe I really am mistaken as McCain wasn't exactly democratic.

As I have said earlier though, read into homosexuality and abortion. You may be enlightened, because at the moment you seem like a very ignorant person by just blatantly stating that homosexuality and abortion is gross. Your thoughts could even be considered, if you had evidence and reasoning to back them up.

I had to retype this entire message because Internet Explorer conked out. Thankfully it gave me an error message with the text I had just wrote. The only reason I have IE is because I'm too lazy to reinstall Google Chrome after formatting, but my mind has certainly changed now.

ℋope

Quote Originally Posted by Flashcomix
    You are a fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Krustalien

I have yet to see anyone who strikes me as more capable than Obama in the running for president. I don't understand why everyone hates him. If I were of age and American, I'd vote for him.
    He's black, doesn't show really strong ties to Christianity, supports gay marriage and pro-choice... it's America, none of those things bode well for him in many of the ignorant states, so he's already taking a huge hit and needs to really appeal to people living in the non-ignorant states.
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

[center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Quote Originally Posted by Krustalien
    Wow, all he did was kill a man who had been on the most wanted list (and the killer of thousands) since before you were born!? Nothing! Pathetic, man, just so pathetic.

And he wants people to follow something other than what was written in a book hundreds of years ago?!

Madness!

-----------------------------------

Im christain, and the bible teaches being homo is wrong. maybe to you It's fine. Yes, Osama Bin Laden's death was GREAT! but what about the Money, schooling, and job problems? Hmmmm? Obama has'ent helped any of that

Quote Originally Posted by Inferion
    You are a fucking moron.
    You are a fucking Idiot. Baby killer!

Do you think we should vote for obama?
    He has done nothing for the money problem. All he did was get Osama bin laden killed.
    Whoop-D-fuckety-hoo.
    We need a REAL president who will help United states.
    Should Obama be re-elected?
    In my opinion..FUCK NO
    I'm convinced you're on a fake account or something, you're too blatantly stupid.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast