Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Zoophilia?

Zoophilia?

Hi, as we know, zoophilia or bestality, is the act of sexual relationship with animals. I see it as a cruel abuse of animals and wrong. But I am biased as I am a member of the ASPCA. The idea of someone using a animal for that reason makes me sick and mad at the same time. I admit I am close minded on the subject. But then again, you wouldent want a child to be used would you?
    If I had a family member or friend who was into that sort of thing, I would have him/her admitted. I dont mean to judge. But in my eyes its sick and should have more legal punishment then it has. Whats your take?
    My main account is, its wrong, its sick, and f'd up.

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

Re: Zoophilia?

I highly doubt anybody here on Darkdemon has or had been involved in sexual intercourse with a different species. Even if one was, I'm sure they would have the brain capacity to not post it on DarkDemon. What is your exact argument? That beastiality is wrong? I don't see much of debate to be honest.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Quote Originally Posted by Camelshark
    Even if one was, I'm sure they would have the brain capacity to not post it on DarkDemon.
    It's touchy subject whether it applies to us or not. Besides, his point is that it should carry stronger punishment.

Opinions and laws vary from country to country, I suppose one's view on it is mostly dependent on one's upbringing. There are people who see it as abusive to animals and since animals can't communicate consent it's often viewed as equivalent to rape.

Whether we desire animals or not, it would seem we're meant to be with humans. I definitely think zoophilia is wrong, especially since animals can't properly consent. Consent is kind of silly though because we kill/torture animals all the time without their consent.

Stronger punishment? It really depends on the country/province. As for the US it's only a misdemeanor in most States, probably because in the decisive cases the animal remained physically unharmed. But there's also the "crime against nature" laws that make the cases more severe and carry felonies.

Personally I don't know enough about the subject or individual circumstances to feel comfortable with saying I should have the final word. For the moment I'm content to submit to someone else's expertise on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960
    I admit I am close minded on the subject. But then again, you wouldent want a child to be used would you?
    Having sex with an animal is not comparable to doing it with a child. Having sexual relations with a child is wrong because the child isn't emotionally or physically mature enough to handle a sexual relationship. This can lead to future depression, trauma, shame and regret. However having a sexual relationship with a sexually mature, consenting animal is not wrong in my eyes. If a person enjoys being mounted by an animal, I fail to see any harm or negative repercussions.

Whether you think it's "wrong and sick" shouldn't affect whether it should be allowed. People use that same argument against homosexuality.
    what is homo love?

Veteran Enthusiast

That is so stupid comparing bestiality to homosexuality, and from what I have seen, you are pro gay marriage (as am I). But bestiality is a crime against nature, how can you justify having a relationship with someone of the same sex as having sex (no relationship because there is no way one could love an animal and know whole heartedly that the animal loves them back) with an animal..

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    That is so stupid comparing bestiality to homosexuality
    I wasn't comparing bestiality to homosexuality; I was giving another example of how people use the "that's gross to me therefore it's wrong" argument to demonstrate how silly it is. I think you have to read over that part of my post again to get my intention.

But bestiality is a crime against nature
    That's the kind of vague argument that bigots use against homosexuality. Can you elaborate on what "crime against nature" means, as I'm not aware that there's a supreme court of nature.

how can you justify having a relationship with someone of the same sex as having sex (no relationship because there is no way one could love an animal and know whole heartedly that the animal loves them back) with an animal..
    Why does it matter if the animal loves the person back? If two people enjoy having sex together but don't love each other, there's nothing wrong with that. Likewise it should be the same with a person and an animal. If anyone can refute my argument by showing how having sex with a consenting member of a different species is damaging or wrong, I'd be interested to read their response. Just please don't churn over the "it's against nature" argument. That response is so overused it even has its own name as a fallacy.
    what is homo love?

I agree with Hazzy on this. If the animal is the one doing the work, that's pretty much it consenting to the act. If it didn't want to do it, it wouldn't. It's gross, but I'm not aware of any negative effects on the animal. I don't think animals are capable of having the same sort of mental hang ups when it comes to sex like humans do.

Banned

I think people summed up the main points.

I mean, people kill and torture animals without an animal's consent so having sex doesn't really hurt them unless they really don't want it. Animals just do what they feel like and sex is such a natural thing that they don't think twice about doing it. However, if the animal is made to have sex, as in it is being beaten or something for trying to run away from it, then that's fucked up.

To add on to this though, it's a bit messed up in the first place for different species to have sex with one another. Some species just aren't compatible enough with the different DNA and what not so it definitely isn't natural. Then again, you have animals that were created purely on cross-breeding, (I.e. Donkeys and Ligers.) so it could be somewhat natural.

It's definitely a tough topic though. Sex in general is quite strange, yet interesting. There are so many different fetishes and orientations that I really don't think it matters in the end, as long as no one is getting hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojishi
    To add on to this though, it's a bit messed up in the first place for different species to have sex with one another. Some species just aren't compatible enough with the different DNA and what not so it definitely isn't natural.
    Well I don't know about that. First of all we can look at what "natural" is. The only things that could exist while at the same time not being allowed by nature, are supernatural things. And those don't exist. If something happens or exists in the universe, it is natural. Having sex with animals is something that happens, and seems pretty natural assuming that if you've ever been around certain sorts of animals (Like dogs), they'll have sex with anything.

Now if you're specifically talking about breeding though, that's not natural. Which means it's impossible to do, because it goes against the laws of the universe because of how chromosomes work. Also if you're talking about donkeys being mules + horses, I think that's inter-order breeding, as opposed to inter-species breeding.