Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should we go back to using horses?

Look, Just like half of you I own a car, a sports car of course .... I make car payments to own, I pay Car inscurance (I spelled it wrong and I dont care.) And have to pay for new tires and shit like that. But lets think what cars have done for us....
    1) The last time I checked, one of the main causes for Americas debt is because the automotive industry. These days, metal, oil, and gasoline are power. The more raw it is the better. And half of our cars are built in china, japan, or korea. (The Toyota and Kia are a example.
    2) Accidents are the number fourth most common cause of death, heart attack, cancer, and strokes being the first three.
    3) If you dont work a good job or have GREAT credit, you cant really get into a good car, so you get junk that eats gas like a sugar high kid. and makes you broke. Also, if your car gets destroyed in a wreck or theres a problem insurance wont pay for (oh look I spelled it right.) Then IT COMES OUT 0OF YOUR POCKET.
    4) Again back to the gas, its rising, soon, gas will be so expensive that unless you make 45 bucks a hour, you wont be able to drive to the market.

Theres many more things that make cars, trucks, and automobiles in general a huge wreck on the economy and our wallets. bikes are cheaper to buy, but then ya gotta peddle all the way and if a car hits you, oh shit.

NOW LETS REMEMBER HORSES!

1) Horses only need water, food, and love to do their job. While some horses are from other countries. We were never in debt that bad because of them.
    2) Chariots or bugee's pulled by horses rarely had accidents, and half of the time they were never serious.
    3) Horses are expensive yes. But not nearly as much as cars before they were introduced. However, they are easier to steal. And the best ones still can drain your wallet,
    4) When we relied on horses, we only needed to give them water, food, love and medical treatment. So they are cheaper.

My point is, yes cars are great, but I think it would help our economy by going back to relying on horses. What do you think on the matter? Do you think it would get better or worse?

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

Re: Should we go back to using horses?

Please stop making so many threads. Just because an idea pops into your head, doesn't mean it requires you to post it onto this forum.

As for the topic, I think even if we did try to go back to horses, it wouldn't work. There are millions of automobiles out there and they're more convenient and easier to take care of than horses. Also, the government has already invested too much into roads and highways, that trying to get everyone to use horses would be a waste of money.

And if you're trying to help out the environment, just use a bike. You said that peddling is hard work. True, but the excuse that you might get run over is also applicable to horses.
    See You Space Honkboy...

Quote Originally Posted by Evo
    Please stop making so many threads. Just because an idea pops into your head, doesn't mean it requires you to post it onto this forum.

As for the topic, I think even if we did try to go back to horses, it wouldn't work. There are millions of automobiles out there and they're more convenient and easier to take care of than horses. Also, the government has already invested too much into roads and highways, that trying to get everyone to use horses would be a waste of money.

And if you're trying to help out the environment, just use a bike. You said that peddling is hard work. True, but the excuse that you might get run over is also applicable to horses.
    Yeah, LOL your right. I am making WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many topics. I will lay off for a while and stick to just replying to topics. Sorry, sometimes I go off on a spree lol. As for the car hit and run thing you mentioned, you are right there, and the Government HAS spent alot on roads. Going back to horses would probably be a bad idea.

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

Veteran Enthusiast

You also forgot the horse shoes, they wear soooo quickly on roads etc. Which will cost a little bit of money. I think going back to horses would be a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    You also forgot the horse shoes, they wear soooo quickly on roads etc. Which will cost a little bit of money. I think going back to horses would be a terrible idea.
    Well going back to horses would reduce our pollution and stop people like you from saying people are Ignorant
    [center:1f2zpw0h][/center:1f2zpw0h]
    [center:1f2zpw0h]My Thr3ad[/center:1f2zpw0h]

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Th3_N3w_Guy
    Well going back to horses would reduce our pollution and stop people like you from saying people are Ignorant
    Horses release methane, and it would not stop me from saying people are ignorant. Just because we don't have cars doesn't mean you won't stop being ignorant

Well if we go back to horses ill make sure my horse releases all the methane in your face and kick your face too
    [center:1f2zpw0h][/center:1f2zpw0h]
    [center:1f2zpw0h]My Thr3ad[/center:1f2zpw0h]

Well if we go back to horses ill make sure my horse releases all the methane in your face and kick your face too
    Every post I've seen from you is just you being a faggot.

Your making yourself look worse and worse with everything you post.

Anyway. If people had to ride horses to work, nobody would go to work. Which would be even worse for the economy. I'm honestly kind of embarrassed I actually thought about the affects that riding horses over cars would have.

By the way. You don't need good credit for a nice car, you can get a used car, you can get a cheap car that's good on gas, and if you are that worried about gas get a motorcycle. They are much cheaper than cars and MUCH better on gas.

P.S - I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that you don't have a car.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSupra
    Your making yourself look worse and worse with everything you post.

Anyway. If people had to ride horses to work, nobody would go to work. Which would be even worse for the economy. I'm honestly kind of embarrassed I actually thought about the affects that riding horses over cars would have.

By the way. You don't need good credit for a nice car, you can get a used car, you can get a cheap car that's good on gas, and if you are that worried about gas get a motorcycle. They are much cheaper than cars and MUCH better on gas.

P.S - I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that you don't have a car.

My car is a classic 1998 toyota corolla, great on fuel. Cost me about $1600 AUD as well, so it's not too hard to find a good car, for a cheap price, which is great on fuel. You don't have to go to dealers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast