Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The Right To Death.

Let's continue this through PM, shall we? This thread isn't for this.

___
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    tl;dr: The forum is dying, so is pivot

This isn't a debate about the military, this is a debate about whether or not you agree someone should be able to commit suicide if they want to.

If you want to debate about the Military, start a new thread or take it to PM.
    Xbox Live: SchmittyBoss07 | Steam: SchmittyBoss | 3DS FC: 4141-3049-1601
    Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

I believe people have the right to kill them selfs. I just think if some one wants to end their own life, they should have the choice to do so. I don't think it should matter the spot they are in life they should have the right.
    [center:2rpd5r61][/center:2rpd5r61]

Enthusiast

^ I agree. Although suicide can be deemed as being incredibly selfish, it is your life, your decisions. It seems pointless to me if one really wants to die, yet is forced to carry on living by family members/friends. They'll never be happy anyway.
    [center:nqgfv8bw][/center:nqgfv8bw]

[center:nqgfv8bw]Add me on Skype: Valium_DD[/center:nqgfv8bw]

If you're considered an adult, and there's no one that directly depends on you (Children, family members living with you and so on) Then yeah, go ahead by all means. It's your life after all, and saying you'd be selfish doing it makes about as much sense as accepting to be in a relationship with someone even though you don't like him/her because you don't want to hurt their feelings.

Imagine being suicidal, and then being arrested for "Attempted Suicide"
    What a terrible existence.... Your life was already so bad you decided to kill yourself and you even managed to screw that up. I think they should be locked up on principle of being massive failures. =D

Quote Originally Posted by icn_fr0z3nf1r3
    What a terrible existence.... Your life was already so bad you decided to kill yourself and you even managed to screw that up. I think they should be locked up on principle of being massive failures. =D
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

People aren't actually put in jail for attempting suicide, they're detained and put in mental hospitals, it's only illegal so they have the right to detain you against your will. At least that's how it is in america. Also, you're a terrible person.

___
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    tl;dr: The forum is dying, so is pivot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper
    Imafuckingcunt

You're mean. :C

*sighs*

You can't get arrested for attempted suicide, everyone else in this argument already said what I was going to say. You've obviously never been to the point psychologically where you feel like a burden to the ones that surround you on a day-to-day basis and that you aren't good enough. I know people that have hit rock bottom, myself included where they've wanted to inflict harm on themselves. It's not fun at all having those thoughts run through your mind at any given time. Does that make me or any of those people massive failures? No. If you wanted to broaden the spectrum, I could go as far as to call everyone failures and I have evidence to back that up without sounding... well, like you. Society in this day and age is not perfect, we all make mistakes as human beings as it is a part of our existence. We all share the same emotions whether it's at the same time or not, both the good and the bad. There are several underlying factors as to why someone would want to end their life: money, relationships, and so many more. Sure, some people have it easy but I can almost guarantee though that these same people have gone through the same thought-process at one time or another that was shared by someone wanting to end their life. Come back and try again when you've experienced it because those same people you were talking about are not massive failures, especially me.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast