Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: The correct...

The correct...

its a short post but i think is good, i just wonder how you know that you do the correct? if that makes unhappier other persons is still "correct" ? i think that the never in the world will exist a general "correct" it depends on the people mind about what is good and what is bad to they.

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

well... I know what you're trying to get at, but there are some things that no matter what mind set some-one has it will always be right, unless something happens in science that is a major breakthrough, such as 2+2=4. Now if some-one figures out that the original meaning of "2" is really more of that of 5(por say) and the meaning of "5" is more of that of 2, then 2+2 would equal 10. I see what you're trying to say, but if you think hard about it, it's wrong. (I don't wanna sound mean, so if I did I'm sorry T.T)
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

Quote Originally Posted by flaming wolf
    well... I know what you're trying to get at, but there are some things that no matter what mind set some-one has it will always be right, unless something happens in science that is a major breakthrough, such as 2+2=4. Now if some-one figures out that the original meaning of "2" is really more of that of 5(por say) and the meaning of "5" is more of that of 2, then 2+2 would equal 10. I see what you're trying to say, but if you think hard about it, it's wrong. (I don't wanna sound mean, so if I did I'm sorry T.T)
    the number 2 is an invention by us so really 2 + 2 can be and 3 + 6 can be thats just an invention of us, but by what i say i dont are pointing the mathematical operations or "scientific" things, im poiting to moments where u had two elections or more but really u cant know who is the correct and who is the wrong (not only for you, for all the others who are around)

Yeah, well...It would help if your beinning post made more sense (FW, it's "per se" btw), but I see where you mind is at. There's one answer to this, the justice system. No matter whos right, either a judge or a jury will decide, and all you can do about it is to try and plead your case. It doesn't atter whether you really did anything or not, it just matters what the justice system thinks happened. And if you are arguing with someone, and it isn't a matter of life or death, then it's whoever presents the most believable evidence, which doesn't matter, because people today suck rral bad, and you're never going to win an argument with someone who has anything less than a masters degree.
    I'm gay.

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    Yeah, well...It would help if your beinning post made more sense (FW, it's "per se" btw), but I see where you mind is at. There's one answer to this, the justice system. No matter whos right, either a judge or a jury will decide, and all you can do about it is to try and plead your case. It doesn't atter whether you really did anything or not, it just matters what the justice system thinks happened. And if you are arguing with someone, and it isn't a matter of life or death, then it's whoever presents the most believable evidence, which doesn't matter, because people today suck rral bad, and you're never going to win an argument with someone who has anything less than a masters degree.

thanks... lol, but I see how you refered to the judge and jury, but what about in the ancients? they didn't really have justice, if some-one was believed to have done something wrong they were almost always killed (like with egyptians anyway =P)
    But I see what you people are getting at... 8o
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

[quote=flaming wolf]
    Quote Originally Posted by ".:HiGhLy:.":gpj49ym8

thanks... lol, but I see how you refered to the judge and jury, but what about in the ancients? they didn't really have justice, if some-one was believed to have done something wrong they were almost always killed (like with egyptians anyway =P)
    But I see what you people are getting at... 8o[/quote:gpj49ym8]
    In one of the first recorded civilizations (Mesopotamia), their leader was a man called hammurabi. He created what is the most poular, and what is believed to be the first, justice system. It was at least the first recorded justice system anyways. So, he created a justice system that said this-

-If you steal a mans horse, let him also steal your

-If you kill a mans wife, let it be that your wife is also killed

-If you take a mans eye, let it be that your own eye is taken (an eye for an eye)

-If you cut a mans finger off, let it be thatyour finger also is cut off

and so on. The egyptians were crazy theological dumbasses, so they don't really count.

(PS The Code of Hammurabi is actually extremely complicated, and can be found in the below link)

link
    I'm gay.